The talk

RECAP

If I stayed outside.. would he have told Hitoshi why he self harms? Am I making him uncomfortable? Is that why he won't tell me? Did he want me to leave the room earlier?

I looked at the two boys a tear fell down my face..
"Izuku.."
"..Aizawa"

I bandaged up Izuku and asked to talk to Hitoshi alone.

---

Aizawa took Hitoshi to the next room Both of them still being overwhelmed at the event that had just happened..
"Hitoshi.."
"..yes mr Aizawa..?"
"Look.. im not sure if your dating my problem child or not but Please look after him. You know a lot more then I do and I've only just realised that because of what I heard you say.."
Hitoshi looked stunned he didn't realise how nice the teacher could be. Hitoshi was trying to recall what he said earlier and then it hit him.

"...Izuku...why do this again.."

Hitoshi's eyes opened wider.

Aizawa sighed "So you know what I'm talking about.."

"..yes"

"Do you know why he self harmed last time?"

"..." he hesitated scared on what he's about to tell the others boys teacher

"I'll take that as a no.."

"Okay fine maybe I do"

"Hitoshi this is important.. please tell me.. why"

"Fine.. Izuku had a hard time growing up.. lets say he was late bloomer"

Aizawa thought to himself "this kids not being entirely honest 'let's say' but aslong as I know the gist of it.."

"Carry on" Aizawa said

"Right.. well since he was a late bloomer he was bullied alot.. bakugo and Izuku used to be best friends but when he heard he had no quirk he started to bully him.. when he was 14 bakugo said something to him.. he remembers it to this day.. he said 'just pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life.. and take a s-swan dive of the roof of a building'.."

Aizawa was stood there in shock.. how could a hero say such words?

"So when did he get his quirk..?"

"...I don't think you'll wanna know"

The older man thought "why wouldn't I want to know.. did something else happen did I do something..?"

"Just tell me Hitoshi."

"...he got his quirk.. on the day of the UA training exam.."

Aizawa's mouth opened slowly

"What.. when I said 'sorry midoriya but there's no way you can be a hero with a quirk like yours' ... that must have effected him.."

"We're getting a bit off topic... so when did he start self harming..?"

"Oh right.. we'll you know how bakugo suicide bated Izuku.. well he actually started self harming a bit before then"