The brainwash

Recap

Shinsou ran into the room and looked at me with a worried look crying his eyes out

Aizawa looked at me then looked to Hitoshi nodding his head

"Izuku!? Are you alright!?"

"I'm alright" I responded.

Aizawa grinned knowing what he said was a lie but knew the truth would come out
One way or another.

---

"alright I'm done what is the first question..?"
...
Aizawa looked at Shinso then back to the boy who had tears rolling down his face..
"Izuku .. why do you self harm..?"
"When I got to UA my life was.. better but when I went home in the summer break..my da-"
Shinso had a stream of tears going down his face and started panicking which caused his quirk to stop on him.
"Shinso.. I know this is hard but we have to do this... for Izuku" the older man comforted the boy who looks like he hasn't slept in years
Izuku sat there in disbelief trying to escape the classroom without the other two noticing him.
He just got to the door and Aizawa snapped an eye at him.
"And where do you think you're going?"
"I...uhm..the dorms"
"...Izuku why do you self harm..?"
"Shinso already brainwashed me you should know why by now"
"..Izuku I'm sorry for brainwashing you I'm just worried for you"
"See kid everyone is worried you've been acting..strange."
"..."
"Look kid I know it's hard.."
"... tell me if you need me midoriya you have my number I won't use my quirk on you anymore" unless it's for good causes he thought to himself and remembered the last time he made that promise he cares for his "friend" he would do anything for him.
"Kid..look at me"
"..."
Izuku looked up at the older man who was now infront of him. He could see just from his eyes how much he cared.
"Please..roll down your sleeve I don't want them to get infected"
"..I"
Izuku looked back at Hitoshi then back at Aizawa
"Do you want him to leave?" Aizawa said in a slight voice just about so Hitoshi could hear him.
"Oh" Hitoshi thought to himself he wanted to get closer to Izuku and maybe if he stayed he would but he wants me to leave this time..
"..no.. it's alright"
Hitoshi's thoughts carries on "...maybe he doesn't want me to leave"
"Alright kiddo... please roll down your sleeves"
"...alright"
They two people who loved sleep looked at izuku's arm.. it was filled with scars from the bottom of his wrist to the top of his shoulder. really. Deep. Cuts.
"Izuku..."
"Midoriya..."
The two said at the same time
"I'll go to the teachers lounge to get the bandages. Hitoshi make sure Izuku stays here.."
The older man left the room.

Hitoshis pov :

I walked closer and closer to Izuku to see his face filled with guilt and regret..
I felt horrible I used my quirk on him even when I promised the last time this happened I wouldn't do it again..

"Izuku.."

I walked closer to him to stand directly infront of him I blushed as I hell both of his hands infront of us. I kissed his hand and asked him...
"Why do this again..?"
"...well...I-.." the shorter boy replied

Aizawas pov :

I rushed to the teachers lounge and grabbed four packs of bandages until I was stopped by my husband
"Hey! Hey! Wait why do you need that much bandages?" The loud blonde said
I thought and asked myself " would Izuku want anyone to know? .. probably not" so I just said
"..private issues"
"..ah?- alright then..?"
The other teachers glanced at Aizawa because of the loud blondes question and they had the exact same question in mind.

I rushed back to the classroom but stood outside as I watched the scene...

"...Izuku"

I watched shinso hold his hands and kiss them

"Are they dating?" I thought to myself

I could hardly hear what was said so I walked in and heard the next sentence which broke me

"...Why do this again"

I could see The shorter boy tighten his grip in the taller ones hand..
"...well...I-.."

I stood there shocked.. completely for a couple reasons..

1)My favourite student self harms
2)He has before
3)Shinso knows about it
4) He never told me

If I stayed outside.. would he have told Hitoshi why he self harms? Am I making him uncomfortable? Is that why he won't tell me? Did he want me to leave the room earlier?

I looked at the two boys a tear fell down my face..
"Izuku.."
"..Aizawa"

I bandaged up Izuku and asked to talk to Hitoshi alone.

TO BE CONTINUED