You Posted What?! Part 2.

"Are you okay?" Perry asks Douglas as they wake up, the fire alarm still going off.

"Well, I'm alive. I'm pretty sure I broke some ribs, mostly 'cause you're on top of me." Douglas says.

"I'm sorry," Perry says as they get up.

"How are you not hurt?" Douglas says.

"Luckily I landed on my left side where I have a metal hip, titanium shoulder, and I couldn't even tell you what's in my skull," Perry says.

"Help!" Leo shouts from across the room, still trapped underneath the pillar.

"Dooley!" Perry shouts as she and Douglas run over to him.

"My arm's pinned underneath the beam." Leo groans in a weak voice. Douglas tries to lift the beam but it was too heavy and he can't do it.

"I got this, Dougy. I once lifted a car off a guy's leg. It was the least I could do since I ran him over." Perry says as she tries to lift the beam. Douglas just stares at her, not sure what to say.

"Leo, did you see where Cassie went?" Douglas asks Leo when he noticed I was no longer with them.

"No. But I think Krane must've taken her." Leo says.

"Oh, no this is not good," Douglas says as a look of worry crosses his face.

Perry was a bit more successful in lifting the beam up but it was still too heavy and she couldn't do it. "Oh! Oh, tough to get a grip. My hands keep slipping on what I hope is red paint."

Leo's eyes widened in horror when the sound of sirens could be heard from outside. "The firemen are here. I'll go get them." Douglas says before running out.

"Okay, I'll stay here and take care of Dooley," Perry says. She lets go of the pillar, making Leo scream in pain. "Oh, I feel so helpless. What to do? What to do? Think, Terry, think." She sits down on the pillar, making Leo scream again.

"Sorry, sorry." Perry apologized as she stood back up. Leo continues to groan on the floor. "Shh, I'm thinking."

At the hospital, Perry was waiting in the waiting room when Tasha walked in. "They said Leo had some sort of accident. Is he okay?" Tasha asks Perry.

"He's hurt pretty bad, but he's resting now. Don't worry." Perry says. "I'm making sure they take good care of our precious Leo."

"Our precious Leo?" Tasha says.

"Yeah, we almost died together. That bonds us." Perry says. "It's like me and the guys I fought with overseas."

"You were in the military?" Tasha says.

"No, I was a street fighter in Bangkok," Perry says.

"That's it, I cannot wait anymore. Where is my son?" Tasha says.

"He's right over there," Perry says, pointing to a curtain from across the room. Tasha walks over and pulls the curtain, only to find Leo gone.

"He's gone," Tasha says. She picks up his shirt from the bed.

"My baby!" Tasha and Perry both say.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When I wake up, I find myself in a dark room. Only a single light was shining over me. I noticed I was strapped to a table and tried to get out of my restraints. When I couldn't get out, I stopped struggling and looked around the room. There was no one else here but me. "Help! Is someone here?! Help!" I shout.

"Well, look who finally decided to wake up," Krane says as he walks over to me.

"Krane? What are you doing? Where am I?" I ask.