Chapter 5: Team Mamga Apperance

Jessie woke up to see Sakura nuzzle against her chest and smile softly.

"Oh, Sakura being here brings back so many memories," Jessie sighed.

"Skitty," Sakura said, gently licking Jessie's face.

"Hm," Jessie questioned.

"She wants to know if you're okay," Meowth replied, yawning as he woke up.

"Oh yeah, just thinking we better start getting up. We have Pikachu to catch," Jessie said, sitting up against a tree.

"Right, i'm up," James said, waking up as well.

"Sakura, why don't you continue sleeping in your Pokeball," Jessie pulled out Sakura's Pokeball.

"Skit," Salura said, shaking her head.

"What the matter? Don't you want to rest in your Pokeball?" Jessie asked.

"Looks to mean she wants to stay out," James stated.

"That right, Jimmy? She doesn't want to sit in her Pokeball, not when her human partner needs her," Meowth said.

"Sakura," Jessie said, looking at the Pokeball.

"You know, maybe you should let her stay out," James said."You have been acting strange since we got here and mentioned she has always been there for you instead of keeping her hidden away for whatever reason and letting her stay beside you, at least for today."

Jessie looked at Sakura for a moment before putting away the Pokeball."Alright, Sakura, you win. Maybe I have been wrong to keep you away," She said, picking up Sakura, her precious Skitty.

"I still wonder why you choose to do that," James commented.

"Same here, Jess."

"I have my reasons," Jessie said, not bothering to look at James or Meowth as they started walking.

Meowth and James glanced at Jessie. Wondering happened to her back in Hoenn?

Sakura looked at Jessie, concerned, knowing that Jessie was still suffering from the past during their travels together.

'I'm here for you, Jessica, and won't leave your side, not when you need me the most.' Sakura thought, looking up at Jessie, who was holding her.

~~~

It had been several hours since Jessie, James, and Meowth started looking for the twerp and twerpette. The sun had gone completely down, and it was now night.

The trio and Sakura were inside of. A red phone booth is talking on the phone. Sakura was comfortable on Jessie's shoulder as the three were huddled close to the phone.

"What? You're in the Hoenn Region?" Giovanni's question is on the other side of the phone.

"That's right, still hot on the trail of the rare Pikachu so that one day soon, that Pikachu will be all yours," Jessie said.

"And now that we've tracked them down, were ever close to the capture," James stated.

"Cause when it comes to the honor of Team Rocket, there's nothing we wouldn't do for ya," Meowth said.

"Well, since you've taken the liberty of calling me on my private line," Giovanni said."I'm assuming that you have some good news, yes?" He asked.

Sakura shook her head as the trio sweated nervously.

"Well, the thing is..." Jessie started.