Chapter 3: Meeting a Caring New Trainer

Sakura continued to cry out for he dad as she was being carried down the rushing water and smashing into the rocks crying out in pain as she started to pass out from the pain of Beedrill's attack and then being dragged down the water.

She was losing consciousness as she washed up near the shore of a large clearing. She faintly heard footsteps rushing her way and a voice that sounded like a like a female.

"Oh no!" A young female exclaim was faintly heard through Sakura's ear.

Sakura whimpered softly as she felt everything around her. She was going black as she felt herself being picked up and carried away from the shore by this unknown figure holding her and smelling like roses.

~~~

Sakura started to regain consciousness and slowly opened her eyes to see herself lying comfortably on a soft pile of leaves. She then noticed that she had bandages wrapped around her body.

She looked at her body, confused about how she got her bandages.

She then looked over to her right to see a young girl who seemed to be around twelve years old with beautiful short magenta hair that curled up at the ends and sapphire blue eyes who was wearing short sleeve white shirt and red skirt, sitting underneath a tree.

Sakura whimpered as she tried to sit up, but her body was too sore to move.

"Your wake, little one," the girl said softly." Though you shouldn't move, your body has to heal, and the Pecha berry cured your poison, but the effects aren't gone yet," She said, placing a small pile of berries in front of Sakura.

Sakura looked at the berries curiously and then over at the young girl.

"It's alright. The berries are safe. im not going to give you bad berries," the girl smiled softly.

"Safe," Sakura said, but to the girl, all she heard was a simple cry of a Pokemon.

"That right, eat up," She said as Sakura started to eat the berries.

"Good Skitty," She said, petting Sakura's head gently as she ate the berries.

Sakura cried out, happily enjoying the petting she was getting.

~~~~

Meanwhile, up on a cliff was Sakura's dad looking on down at Sakura and the young girl petting his daughter.

"Sakura," He whispered softly at the situation.

"Did you find Sakura?" Emily asked, joining Midnight on the cliff.

"Yes, she with a human girl," Midnight said."I got it from here. You go back and continue your hang out with Dew," He said.

"I leave Sakura to you. Make sure she is safe and unharmed when you get her," Emily said.

"I will," Midnight said, looking down at Sakura and the girl.

~~~~

Sakura was breathing slowly as she was lying comfortably on the leaves after eating the berries as the mysterious girl gently changed her bandages.