Chapter 13: Hanging out

May 23, 2023

Hereford, United Kingdom

1:30 PM GMT

Y/N POV:

I leaned back in the chair that I had in my office, all morning I had been conducting check-ups on many of the operators of Rainbow. I had just finished up and was gathering my things when I heard a knock at the door, I sighed assuming it was another operator coming in to get a check-up.

Y/N: Come in!

I was then met with the sight of Gustave entering my office

Y/N: Whew! I thought you were another patient!

Doc: *Laughing* I'm assuming you've had a busy day as well...

Y/N: Yeah, they just kept on coming in...

Doc: Yeah, I know the feeling, I bet it's pretty boring for you as well due to you being used to more intense situations as a trauma surgeon...

Y/N: Yeah, it's a lot calmer here than other places I've been to, I haven't had to do emergency surgery here yet. Which is a good thing to be fair...

Doc: Yeah, it's a good thing indeed n, But if shit ever goes down, I know us doctors got it handled...

Y/N: Damm right!

Doc: Well, it's lunchtime, you want to walk down with me?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm all finished up for today...

I then stood up from my desk and walked with Gustave to the mess hall.

Nokk POV:

I was sitting with my friends at our regular table as we were talking about random things like usual. That was until the girls noticed Y/N talking to Sanaa.

IQ: Is Sanaa trying to make her move or what?

Caviera: Wait what?

IQ: Haven't you heard?

Twitch: No!

IQ: Oh, Sanaa is interested in Y/N...

Nokk: What! No, you're kidding!

IQ: To be fair, a lot of girls are a little bit interested in him, but Sanaa is serious about it.

Nokk: Dammit

Frost: You got an advantage over her though, you have a history with him.

Caveria: Yeah, just make a move on him!

Nokk: I've tried that's the thing...

IQ: And he didn't notice?

Nokk: Y-yeah

Mira: He is a very busy person, especially as a doctor for Rainbow.

IQ: Alright, I think I got an idea, Elias is setting up a hang-out with a lot of his good friends and is letting them bring their girlfriends if they have one. And one of the people he's invited is Y/N, how about you come tonight with us and I'll help you get him?

Nokk: Alright sounds like a plan!

IQ: Alright then, around 6:30 just come to my room! Sunday's best okay!

Nokk: Alright!

Y/N POV:

I had just gotten done talking to Sanaa and was able to finally get in line for some food. While I was in line Elias walked up to me to talk to me.

Blitz: Hey, Y/N! How are you doing man? You look exhausted!

Y/N: Yeah, I've been working since 5:30, giving operators check-ups. But other than that I've been good.