Chapter 1

Hey guys!!! i decided to try something neww....i really hope you like it i know the beginning is really slow and i'm sorry i'm just trying to introduce all the character before i jump into the story!! please let me know what you thinkk please please please comment, vote, etc....

loveya, bubbles

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sam, what would I do without you?" I asked as she grabbed the books that were falling out of my hands. What ever happened to the whole "you'll never get more than you can hold" thing?

"No prob Lee, could you get a ride with Ty today? Because Mrs. Capell just told us we have volleyball workouts since we lost the game Tuesday. Which reminds me...we need you on the team, I love Mary to death, but she's not the setter you are!" She said pleadingly looking at the cast on my arm.

I silently dreaded my unluckiness. The past three months have seemed like I have some kind a curse or something.

"I miss is it so much, but I've still been running and training so I can jump back in when I get this stupid thing off my arm." I pointed to my cast frowning. Ugh.

Suddenly her face got a little strange, frantic maybe?

"Come on, Lee let's go!" She was looking behind me grabbing me arm, dragging me down the hall.

"What the h-" "Leah! Wait up.." I heard a voice smooth as silk that sounded sweet, so sweet. I looked back there he was Jacob Andrew Cooper the boy that broke my heart three months ago.

Those words were the first sincere words he spoke to me besides slut, whore, bitch, etc...

What would be any different now? He was the one who made the bet to sleep with me, broke up with me the night after, and I'm the who's hated.

Hearing his voice in his charming tone, not dripping with sarcasm was weird, considering he hated me so much for no reason. Once, I would've stopped and melted at the sound of his voice, but these last three months have changed me.

Now, I ran down the stairs with Sammy, and she walked into the gym, so I walked out onto the parking lot looking for Ty, Sammy's brother.

Ty was the star quarterback of the football team, everybody loved him, including me, don't get me wrong, he could be a total douche around his friends. But when you talked one on one with Ty you could see there was really a lot more to him then his gorgeous green eyes and sexy short blonde hair.

His Toyota truck was nowhere, lovely just lovely.

I noticed most of the cars had left and most of the cars there were athletes staying after school. Sammy's house was about two or three miles.

This day just keeps getting better and better. I thought to myself as I began to walk.

Out of my peripheral vision I saw a black Hummer slowing down next to me. FML. There was only one brand new black Hummer H2 that went to Looming Dale...none other than Jacob Cooper.