Character INFO: Aoi Keneko

Keneko: The Cat

Name: Aoi Kenoko
Age: 20
Middle Name: None

Description: tall lady with bluish-grey medium hair with cat ears, her sclera was replaced with yellow and her irises were green, she had deep red I'm lipstick on and her tight dress was a black cross halter with long sleeves, she also had a tail.

Shoes: indestructible black heels that will never break.

Eyes: Emerald Muck Green

Height: 6,2

Weapons: Claws
Name: Claws
Devil Fruit: Tsume Tsume the claw claw fruit

A Zoan devil fruit that the user will take any form of an animal but she chose a cat, story is unknown on how she found it.

Story: when she was a kid she had an obsession with cats that she when she ate the fruit, the first thing came onto her mind was an cat, so that's why she somewhat have some forms of the cat, and have the same attacks, well some.

Attacks so far:
Poison Claw: her claws will glow venousmly green with poison.

More attacks will come in further Chapters!

Not cannon yet attacks:
Scratch: do a minimal damage upon the enemy leaving small scratches
Pound: leaps onto the enemy and pounces onto them
Beast claws: claws will grow longer and do great damage upon the enemy she bestowed upon.
Leopards speed: will have the same speed as an Leopard and will have the ability to climb.
(Act I) Leopards tail: Aoi creates sharp compression of air in the shape of the swirl at the enemy similar to a razor sharp blade, If a target is contact with the move they will gain damage and be stunned, if fail then.
(Act II) if Act I fails then moving onto Act II, where she will use her claws to manipulate air by forming a circle with her claws, she will manipulate air by slashing onto creating a wave force against the enemy, this attack cannot be fended and it will leave deep long scratches, it speed will have the enemy have no time to fend or to escape.
Talons pierce: causes the user to finger point it's enemy.

And that's all, more will come tho!

(Aoi: did you know that the author of this series copied some moves of the character Rob Lucci because they're dumb and couldn't think of any mov-"

A/N: shut up cat. She's lying I would never steal." *starts to sweat* yes. Yes, I would never steal.

Nezumi: then why the hell are you sweating?

A/N: when the hell did you get here?! *eyes pop out in shock, mouse ignored follow by Cats annoying breathing.

Aoi: Master-Sama came for me! *with hearts for eyes*

A/N: ew stop making me write these.

Anyways see you next onto the next chapter, *A/N runs up to the camera and grabs it* I would never steal! The cat lying! I would neve-" *cuts off*

Thanks for reading.