"Luffy's breakdown."

Robin and OC:

She was staring at her captain as he thrashed around screaming like an maniac while saying nothing other than his dead brother. "Ace." Chopper was in his human form as he hold tightly onto Luffy as he kept struggling to be free.

He was shirtless with bandage wrapped around his neck, his straw hat missing and he only wore his shorts, he was also barefoot.

She stands there, her heart breaking bits by bits every time he scream for his name, she bit her lip as behind her was Usopp trying to calm him down with his arms up, tears coming down his face. "Luffy! Please stop this!" A snot drip down his long nose as Chopper grunted.

Koala and Hack were nowhere to be found, they left early to find Sabo (Luffy's other brother).

She felt tears threatening to fall as Luffy hollered. "Let me go! I HAVE TO SAVE ACE! Where's ACE?" He look aroundly frantically as if Ace will hear him and come for him but no one came. "Stop it Luffy, Ace is..." Usopp stops he couldn't bring it up, he felt useless that he wasn't there in the battle. His captain was having a hard time while he was just stuffing himself, tears streak down his face more as he covered his mouth.

Robin felt the same way, "it's okay Luffy! He's not here right now." Chopper choke as he felt silent. Luffy kept bawling on Aces name.

Robin turn to the doctor who was struggling to stay still because of her captain. "He seem to have an memory trigger... anyway we can stop it?"
"Yes please... this is tortue." Usopp begs as he covers his ears, not wanting to hear Luffy's suffer anymore. Chopper look return the look as he was speechless, he blinks, he tighten his hug.

"Luffy! Ace is dead! Stop it HES dead and you know it!" Chopper yells as Luffy stared at him with wide eyes before tears comes out, Usopp stared at him with disbelief in his eyes. "Chopper? What the hec-?!" He was about to go off on Chopper until he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turn to see Robin shaking her head, saying 'let him handle this.'

He grits his teeth and stared at Chopper one more time, Chopper nodded as of saying 'let me do this. As his doctor, an doctor.'

he stands where Robin was at. He crossed his arms he stared at the scene between the two. Luffy stop struggling and deflated against Chopper grip, he sniffs and tears comes down, he spoke but his voice came out broken. "H-He's not.. he's not dead. Your lying." He said with no emotion, this isn't the same Luffy they always knew, the happy go luckily now replace with this.

Chopper forcefully turn his captain towards him, grab him between the shoulders so he could see his doctor. Luffy head cocked his head like an lifeless doll while repeating. "Your lying he's alive."

Tears streamed down Chopper face again as he brought Luffy closer into a tight hug, "I'm so sorry Luffy, but I'm not lying he is dead, sniffs I'm so sorry." He said as Luffy eyes shakes and widen and starts to breakout, as if he been holding this for a long time. His sobs and hics filled the air.

Robin closed her eyes as she bowed her head down, tears silently falling down her face, while Usopp was just letting his tears go by as he fell to his knees. "I'm so sorry Luffy, sobs Im sorry that I wasn't there— we weren't there! Hic." He bowed his head into the soft green grass, his curly black strands of hair making contact.

"I-Is h-he really-y?" Luffy stammered, Chopper didn't say anything, neither did Robin and Usopp. Taking tte answer as a 'yes' he cried for the whole day.

Uno Momento Later:

They manage to find a place to rest, it was sort of an abandoned house, but it look lively as if someone was living here the whole time. When they entered the house, the pots are still on the stove, it look like someone was cooking tomato stew, though it gotten cold but it look recent.