FOREVER

" now you're in the stars and six feet never felt so far here i am alone between the heavens and the amber, oh it hurts so hard for a million tiny reasons, you took the best of my heart and rest the left in piece"
-- Benson Boone
In the stars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jk: Yn, it's road!

Yn: yeah, so?

Jk: Y/N WATCH OUT!!!!

Yn: what?

BUMPHHH!!!!

Jungkook ran to yn and hold her in his arm. She was lying on his lap blood flowing from her body, half alive. She was trying hard to keep her eyes open while jungkook is crying so hard, not being able handle the pain of loosing his love. They didn't even started their life, they didn't even started to date, didn't even kiss. But here his love is lying in his lap, soaked in blood.

Jk: yn, yn, baby p-please, k-keep your eyes open for me. We will save you. Don't worry.

He was crying so hard, he don't wanna loose her like this. Not so fastly.....

Yn: j-j-jungkook, i-i...

Jk: shh....don't worry i will save you, don't close your eyes, plss....* Sobbing*

Yn: i-i l-love y-you. E-Even i-if I-i'm g-gone, d-dont worry t-too much, j-just r-remember i-i l-l-love you. M-move on f-from m-me a-and f-find a-a p-perfect g-girl....

She somehow managed to tell this words while touching his crying face. She don't want him to cry for her, she is also sad that she didn't have the luck to live with him or experience how beautiful a love life will look especially with him. Now this moment, she regret that she didn't told him she loves him sooner. She made him wait. If she had told him sooner that she loves him, maybe she would have had a life with him? Even if it was short. She can die without regrets.

Tears running more powerfully than before from his eyes, he tried and tried to conform her that he will save her, no matter what happened. Little did he know that will not happen.

Jk: n-no i-i w-will save you, i swear...
No! No! Yn open your eyes! Pls baby
for me p-pls....

He picked her up in his hands and ran to his car, he drove as fast he can, he don't wanna loose her, he loves her. At this point he do not care, if someone sees them. He do not care about his career. He just wanna save her. He can't let her go.

Once they reached the hospital, he took her in his arm and ran into the hospital screaming for help.

Nurse: sir! What happened?

Jk: pls, pls save her plsss!!!....

He again cried while holding her half alive body in his arms safely.

Doctor: nurse, bring the structure and put her in the operation theater. We don't have much time!!

The doctor said after checking her pulse and heart beats, she is in the verge of dyeing, she don't have enough time. The nurses came and took yn to the operation theater followed by a crying jungkook who is also soaked in her blood.

Doctor: sir, we will take care of her, you can't get in there. Sorry.

Saying this the doctor also go into the theatre and closed the door. Jungkook cried and cried, not knowing what to do. But this will not help, he have to inform this to others. He took his phone and called namjoon.

On the phone

Namjoon: hey! Jungkook how'd did go? She said yes right? Tell mee....

Jk: h-hyung * crying *