IDOLS SPORTS ATHLETIC CHAMPION ( ISAC )

A/N: TAKE THE PHOTO AND ENJOY YOURSELFS WIFEYYS.AND IF ANY SPELLING MISTAKE IS THERE, DONT BE HESITATE  TO TELL ME IN COMMENTS.
------------------------------------------------------------

BLACKPINK is currently of on studio for recording their new song. They are only recording one song today. There will be no dance practises today, as they have ISAC tomorrow and need a load of energy for it.

After knowing jungkook likes Y/N she don't know what to do. Whether she have to feel happy or feel nothing. But it's none of their fault that he likes her there no need to be disgusted.

She don't have feelings for jungkook, atleast that's what she is saying. But deep inside her mind something is not alright. She don't know what is happening to her, but since when she overhear there conversation, she can't just ignore it. Sometimes she won't even sleep, and think about him all night.

But still she is convincing herself that she don't like him. But someone inside her is telling her she likes him too.

Lisa: oi! Where are you gone?

Y/N: huh?

Rosé: what were you thinking, she ask?

Y/N: nothing just thinking about tomorrow.

Though she said that to convince, she herself know it was not the matter she were thinking.

Jisoo: there's nothing to think about tomorrow. Don't worry.

Jennie: yeah, don't stress yourself for silly things.

Y/N: yeah, I'll try.

Even though she said that and thought they were convinced. Her unnies know that, ISAC is not her problem but decided not to say anything and give her a break today, i mean tomorrow is a big day, isn't it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols and fans thickening the big stadium where ISAC is conducting. BTS and BLACKPINK is not arrived yet. Some of them are reunioning with their old friends.

But there's no way, the group will be absent, is there.There is still 3 hours for the programme to start. So, there is still time.

After everyone arrived, everyone changed there dress into their given pairs of different colours. BTS wearing white hoodie and black pants

 BTS wearing white hoodie and black pants

This will be BTS's dress.

( A/N: i don't have any photos of blackpink since they never attended any ISAC. But I'll describe there outfit)

BLACKPINK is wearing a pink shade hoodie and a black pants. Everyone gets ready and wait since there is still 1 hour left.

Namjoon: why would i have to go first?

Jk: b'cos you're our leader?

Namjoon: really?

Tae: yes hyung.

Namjoon: i don't have any options do i.

Jimin: no, you don't.

Jin: hey, there is blackpink.

J.Hope: come on let's go talk to them.

Jk: hyung!

J.hope: what?! You can't stop me from talking to my friends.

~~~~~

Everyone got into there position since it's the time for there programme. The following table is the line of programmes

1. 500 meters race for boys

2. 500 meter race for girls

3. 1000 meters relay race for girls ( will be divided by the colour of their shirts)

4. 1000 meters really race for boys.( Will divided as same as girls )

5.basketball for boys ( will be divided by the colour of their shirts )

6. 800 meters race for girls

7.gymnastic for boys.( Will be divided group wise )

8. Archery for girls.

9.800 meters race for boys

10.basketball for girls.

11. Archery for boys.

12. Swimming competition for girls.

13. gymnastic for girls ( will be divided group wise )

14. Swimming competition for boys.

Everyone got into their position for the race to start.

Yoongi: you can do it namjoon.

Tae: fighting hyung!

Jk: don't let us down hyung!

Namjoon: yeah okay, thankyou!

Refree: THE 500 METERS RACE FOR BOYS WILL START NOW ON 3....2.....1 AND GO!.

The race started and everyone began to cheer. Jakson having the lead, namjoon 2nd and sehun 3rd. But soon namjoon overtake jackson, now namjoon is in lead, jackson 2nd and sehun 3rd. A Lil more and the race is finished.

Jin: come on namjoon a Lil more!

Jimin: go for it hyung!

J. Hope: come on namjoon!

And there it is, namjoon won the race......

MC: BTS's RM HAVE WON THE 500 METERS RACE FOR BOYS, 2ND WE HAVE JACKSON FROM GOT7 AND 3RD SEHUN FROM EXO.

(A/N: i know they are not working as groups, but it's just my imagination, you know )

MC:NOW IT'S TIME FOR 500 METERS RACE FOR GIRLS. WE HAVE LISA FROM BLACKPINK,SANA FROM TWICE, IRENE FORM REDVELVET, CHEARYOUNG FORM ITZY,AND FINALLY NANCY FORM MOMOLAND. GOODLUCK GIRLS.

The game starts and ofcourse as expected Lisa is on the lead, ofcourse i mean, isn't it out long legged lisa. 2nd chearyoung and 3rd sana.

Lisa won the game followed by chearyoung and Irene. Anyone would know lisa won, she is LoNg LeGgEd lisa everyone.

************************************

A/N: IT'S NOT THE END OF ISAC, THERE WILL BE A LOT ON NEXT CHAPTER AS A PART 2,SO WAIT FOR IT MY WIFEYYS... YOUR AUTHOR IS TOO LAXY T