HE LOVES ME?

Y/N came to thier dorm and flop herself on the couch where Lisa was sitting. Lisa put her phone aside and turned to Y/N to know about how the interview gone.

Lisa: So, how does it go?

Yn: what?

Lisa: what? The interview ofcourse

Yn: well, it went good, nothing special was in their

Jennie: and how does it feels when you see your crush.

Asked the middle one as she found her herself a place to sit, then again rosé came and sit beside lisa.

Yn: first of all, he's not my crush and second of all i didn't feel anything.

Even tho she said she didn't feel anything deep inside she knows she had the same feeling from 1 month ago when she look into his eyes. But if she tells this now then probably her unnies will again tease her more. So she decided to shrugg it off.

Rosé: don't lie to us yniee

Yn: I'm not lieing guys, bealive me or not.

Jisoo: really? Are you sure about that?

Yn flinched from the unexpected voice of her older sister and turned to her back to see jisoo standing there.

Yn: for godsake guys stop scaring me like that?

Jisoo: you seems like you want to say something to us. Come on

Jisoo said in a calm voice, don't wanna pressure her younger to talk to them.

Yn:*sigh* well yeah, i wanna say something.

Jennie: take your time and tell us.

Lisa: we're all ears.

Rosé: only for you.

Yn: jungkook likes me.

Yn said while looking at her lap. After sometime getting no reaction from her unnies she looked up only to see four shocked faces while thier eys and mouth wide open. And rosé looks like she's gonna spit out the food out of her mouth.

Yn: guys?guys?!!!

Rosé: *coughs* what did you just say?

Yn: you heard me.

Lisa: but is that true?, i didn't misheard it right .

Yn: no you didn't.

Jennie: so you like- i mean how do you know that?

Yn: i accidentaly heard it.

Jisoo: what do you mean by you accidentally heard it? Tell us the whole story.

Yn: ok well......

Flashback

Yn's pov

I left from the room to meet Felix as i promised him that we'll meet today. But then i forgot that i left my bag in the makeup room. I left it there before interview to get ready. "Oh shit now i have to go back". As i was walking towards the room I heard someone talking, i decided to ignore them but when i heard my name mentioning my axiety took place in me. I know it's not good to eves drop but what can I do. I look into the room and found BTS in there talking and laughing.

Jimin: did y'all see jungkook's
Face?!

Tae: yeah we did. He looked like he will faint at the moment.

Jin: god knows how i held my laugh.

Jk: guys stop!

Yoongi: i lost it when he jumped while yn asked him the question.

Namjoon: oh my dear lord, i can't laugh anymore.

Hoseok: i was gripping on my dear life.

They all exept jungkook started to laugh, i guess they are talking about jungkook in the interview, yes he was a little off but why are they laughing tho.

Jk: let's go home, can we?

Namjoon: yes we can, but you can't stop us from this. You love her so much kook.

Oh they're gonna - wait what?! Jungkook loves who?! I didn't heard it correctly what the heck?!.

Jk: yeah ok, i love yn so much and i know it. Now guys let's go.

Jin: ok ok come on.

They all started to come out of the room while i hide behind the wall still processing what the heck i just heard."he loves me? I didn't know, oh well ofcourse i didn't  but how?!. Let's go before someone else find me"
I left the building and go to Felix.

End of flashback

Jennie: oh my god girl you're so lucky!!!!

Jisoo: he likes you back!!

Yn: well i don't like him like that.

Lisa: yes you do. Go get him girl.

Rosé: fighting girl go get your man.

Yn watched her unnies in silence because she knows that there is no point in arguing with them.

At BTS'S dor

They all are now sitting on the couch exept Jin and jungkook. As they are cooking thier dinner.

Namjoon: guys we got another program!!

Yoongi: wtf, i don't wanna do this things.

Tae: what is it hyung?

Namjoon: it's ISAC ( for those who don't know it is idols star athletic champion )

Jimin: uhhhh, i hate this.

J hope: but you have to do this.

Jin: well ofcourse yeah, what do you think then.

Jk: when is the program tho?

Namjoon: 16th week  after next week.

Yoongi: great, now let me just go and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HELLO AGAIN MY WIFEEYS, GUESS WHOS HERE AND ONCE AGAIN REMINDING Y'ALL THIS STORY WILL NOT BE SO MUCH BIG AND AWESOME. SO ENJOY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. I WILL TRY TO MAKE UT MORE GOOD. AND LONG. BYE, SEE YA IN NEXT CHAPTER