Ten: Belle Notte

Nani Cazetti

My stomach is full, but I'm willing to eat more. Jess is straddling me as random music plays on her Bose Bluetooth speakers. A familiar song that I can't place fills the room, and I kiss her softly, cautiously, a playful smirk pulling at the ends of my lips.

"Look at the skies," she grinned singing softly in my ear, "they have stars in their eyes," she was kissing down my neck. The lust for her was increasing at a rapid speed. Every kiss sent a new feeling down my spine, making me shudder. Her thighs squeeze tight against my hips, I can feel her body getting closer to mine, the heat washing over me like a bonfire.

I laugh softly, trying my best to suppress a moan, "are you singing a Disney song to me right now?" My hands were on her hips, clinging tightly to a 'you go glen coco' cut off shirt. I feel her fingers graze my stomach, and I almost have a heart attack.

Then it happens.

"What are you doing?" It's a females voice, but no female besides myself lives here.

Mom.

It's suddenly very cold. I shiver, the air is tense and all I want to do is cover my ears and scream.

She's in the doorway, arms crossed with a face of utter betrayal.

"Baby," Jess whispers in my ear, noticing my sudden mood change I'm sure. She doesn't just whisper it, she manages to put feeling behind it, I hear her longing, her lust, I feel how much she's wanted this. And it drives me insane.

Glen Coco is no longer in my face replaced by a laced Victoria Secret bra. I can't help it, a whimper escapes, I know she's capable of anything at this moment.

Moms image is fading, but she's still there. And it's freaking me out. I feel soft lips against mine, then a sudden sharp feeling of pleasure as her front teeth graze my bottom lip. I can hear a moan escape, her breath is heavy, kissing me harder. Her hands pulling at my Expecto Patronum hoodie, finding her way past and trails her hands ever so slowly up to my breasts, pushing down on the bed slowly, kissing up my stomach.

Is it possible to die from pleasure?

Every touch made me feel vulnerable, but in an ecstatic humming way. My whole body shivered and jolted when her lips came in contact with my skin.

Then, everything was dark, and suffocating, I quickly realized she pushed the hoodie over my head, but left it there so I couldn't see what was about to happen. Her hands found my wrists and held them firmly over my head as she slowly started to grind on me.

Yes, it is completely possibly to die from pleasure, I confirmed as I felt my heart pound my rib cage, my whole being ached to feel every inch of her, to know what she sounded like completely pleasured, to know how she tasted. My body aches as moan after moan escapes my tightly pressed lips.

Then I felt nothing at all, she leaped off of me gracefully (there was no other way for Jess to do anything) but heard what was happening around me, a lock clicked, a switch was switched with intensity I could hear. And as suddenly as she stopped, she started again. Warmth was around me. Her fingers were playfully dancing on my thighs, and I want to beg her to stop teasing me.

I feel her pull at my shorts, a tight controlled pull. A fire ignites between us as our bodies get closer and our skin touches. My legs are exposed.

"Cazetti," I hear a whisper, as small kisses are given vertically from the brim of my boxers up, I feel a tightness in my chest as the voice continues to whisper.

"Cazetti!" Bang, a loud noise next to my ear erupts, like books on a desk. I quickly look around.

It's Sam, and I am in a classroom, full of kids giving me comical looks. Oh shit. "Cazetti," a strong voice derives from the front of the class room, "may I proceed, or would you like to explain why you're not paying attention?" The class erupts into a knowing snicker.

I shake my head viscously. I look down to my phone, headphones are plugged in, the goddamn Disney playlist is playing. I didn't even know I had a Disney playlist. I glance over to Sam, who is scribbling aimlessly into her notebook. The cheerleader notices me and starts writing less aimlessly then tears out a piece of paper and slides it on my desk.

Don't worry. You didn't moan. I just know that face ;)

Uh. Okay. I nod to her an understanding and try to pay attention to the rest of the class. About fourteen minutes later I find myself asking Siri stupid questions.

~Later~

I am sitting in sixth wishing, no, begging, time to go faster so I can get out of here. Go to football practice so I can get that over with too, and go home. A few of Sams' friends are hanging around the background, setting fire to a crumbled piece of paper.

Where Sam finds these people is beyond me. And how they get away with the shit they do is also beyond m-

Hey, I can get away with shit too.

I suddenly start packing everything I used back into my backpack and stand up. "Cazetti, the class isn't over yet, please sit down and continue reading."

I smile, "Nah," and with that, I stroll out of the class. The hallways are practically deserted, banners of football that were once hung in every direction are gone. Now replaced with school and community activities, luring in kids that have nothing better to do.

Then I see it, a huge poster of me, with the cheerleaders in the background making a 1 with their Pom Poms, I see Jess, the tip of the one. And god damn does she look that uniform look good.

I can't wait until tonight.

(Chapter is now finished, and I'm sorry for messing with any emotions :) tell me how you like it ? Comment & vote!!)