ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone,

I'll start off this message by saying thank you. Your unconditional support and patience for me while I was on my break has been incredibly helpful and so very appreciated. This break has helped me phenomenally.

I will be back to begin weekly updates on Monday the 12th of June 2023.

I will not be updating every book weekly as that is impractical in terms of my time management at this stage.

The schedule will rotate as follows:

1. Hagridden

2. Ghost Hunter

3. Tea Time With Death

4. The Time Lord and the Master of Death

All other books will be updated sporadically and don't have a set time table.

There is another development however.

Two weeks before each update I will publish the next chapter on Patreon. This means that if you join my Patreon you will get content 2 weeks before everyone else. You will also have access to other oneshots and info if you join this Patreon.

I have decided to create this Patreon as I am struggling a bit in terms of finances and this is a way for me to make some extra money while doing what I love.

Please do not feel pressured to join the Patreon. You will still receive the updates for my stories, the only difference is that you will get them later.

It will cost $5 a month to have access to these early updates.

Here is the link: https://patreon.com/theodore_themilkman

I will also publish it on my profile wall and in the comment section.

Thank you again, I love you all.