Ch 7: The kingdom of Embla

speaking = "example"

whispering = "example"

thoughts = "example"

screaming = "example"

-----First Person-----

The journey turned to be longer than I expected. Almost two days. It was currently the middle of day two and it was becoming unnerving to stand on a floor that looked like you could phase through.

Everything has been going smoothly. It was as I said. Nobody spotted us from below and I prepared myself to meet a princess.

(Y/N): "If I am to meet a princess I better show some class and manners."

Loki: "It seems like you have experience with royalty."

(Y/N): "You can say that. The emperor, Wilhelm II himself, would often inspect some of the soldiers on the front lines. One of them was my company. His presence demanded total respect which I hold to this day."

Loki: "So, what are you planning for little 'ronica then? Are you going to make her a gift?"

(Y/N): "I have nothing here to give her except for my respect. But I better get something for this occasion and I think I already know what."

I quickly stood up from my seat in the bridge and headed for my quarters. Loki followed me curious of what I am doing. 

I opened the metal door of my room. The backpack was still packed. I didn't trust Loki enough to let her alone longer time period. I pushed to the wall and went to my bed. Loki stopped in the door frame as I pulled out a small black box. 

(Y/N): "I normally get these out only for special occasions. And if this isn't special I don't know what is."

Loki had come closer and peeked over my shoulder as I opened the box. Inside were two metal crosses. The first cross had a silver and gold frame. The inside of the frame was ripped while the outer side was smooth.On the lower arm stood the number "1914", the middle had a "W" and the upper arm a crown. An iron cross 1st class.

The second one was a silver cross with its arms covered in black

The second one was a silver cross with its arms covered in black. In the middle was a circle with the letters F and S. Above the letters was a crown while under it was the number 27 in roman numerals. Under the horizontal arms was a laurel wreath which was bound with a ribbon on the lower arm. On the left arm stood 19 while on the right one stood 14. A war merit cross.

 A war merit cross