Ch 5: the busty goddess of trickery

speaking = "example"

whispering = "example"

thoughts = "example"

screaming = "example

-----First Person-----

(Y/N): "Scheiße. This is not good. If they send someone to investigate, they will find my zeppelin. I can't let this happened. And, Order of Heroes? What kind f name is this? Maybe I can use this chance o gather more information."

I drank the rest of my horrible beer in one large swig. I paid for it, so I will finish it. I pushed myself off my seat and made my way to their table.

(Y/N): "Excuse me. I couldn't help but overhear your little conversation. You see, I'm new around here and am not quite familiar with the local gossip. Mind if I ask you some questions."

The three looked at me a little bit surprised. They probably didn't expect that someone would talk to them. Their faces turned to warm smiles.

Male 1#: "Of course traveler. There are no strangers around here."

I seated myself in the last chair.

Male 2#: "Before you begin may I ask from where you are? Your cloths are nothing like I have seen before. Your backpack also indicates to a long journey."

(Y/N): "I come from war away land. I don't even think you know about it. Anyway, you talked about some noises yesterday night."

Female 1#: "You're right about that. The noise came from the nearby mountains. It woke up almost half of the village."

(Y/N): "Was it really that loud?"

Female 1#: "We think it has something to do with the bandits that have been causing trouble around here lately."

Male 2#: "Or Embla."

(Y/N): "Embla?"

Male 2#: "I know it sounds absurd because we are not that near the border. But I didn't want to let that option out."

(Y/N): "So there is a war or at least tensions between "Askr" and "Embla". Interesting. And with the development of this situation you decided to report it to the Order of Heroes. Could you tell me more about this Order of Heroes if you don't mind?"

Male 1#: "I guess you don't know a lot about them. I will give you a crash course. The Order was founded by prince Alfonse and princess Sharena. They travel the country to help villages and towns with bandits or fighting the forces of Embla."

Male 2#: "Recently they added the legendary summoner to their ranks. It is said that she can summon different heroes from all the worlds we know about."

(Y/N): "So the royal family decided to take care of their people personally. I respect that. This world is really the complete opposite of my home. No technology, no modern weapons, not even electricity. Instead magic and world hoping go galore."

(Y/N): "I need to change location. Even though they don't sound like bad people I don't want to explain my zeppelin. But where and when? I will figure these details out tomorrow. I should have a least two days left."

(Y/N): "Thanks for telling me this. I will excuse myself then. Goodnight."

All Three: "Goodnight."