Silver

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Ahh... Not cooking or cleaning was good the 48 hours it lasted..." I whine dramatically to myself.

"That woman! That... That feline!" Delbert growls, and I'm shocked that he can't form proper sentences. Finally he manages out, "who does she think is working for whom?!"

I look back at Mr. Arrow and sigh.

"They're not usually babies like this," I mumble to him and he cracks a small smile but says nothing.

"It's our map, and she's got us bussin' tables?" Jim gestures between him and me as he growls to Delbert, irritated.

I step out of the way of Mr. Arrow as he lurches forward, grabbing Jim and Delbert's shoulders.

They both yelp and jump, not expecting the sudden action.

"I'll not tolerate a cross word about our captain!" Mr. Arrow scolds in a firm voice as Jim looks at me with a wince, forgetting he was behind them. "There's no finer officer in this or any galaxy."

I walk ahead as they were scolded and hear someone whistling a small tune. I smile lightly at the melody that was whistled well, when Mr. Arrow interrupts it.

"Mr. Silver?" Mr. Arrow calls.

"Why, Mr. Arrow, sir!" A gruff voice greets, his pirate-like accent strong. I see a figure moving in the steam of the kitchen as Silver continues, "bringin' in such fine and distinguished gents... And a lovely young lass to grace my humble galley!" I gasp as he comes into view, and I scramble backwards.

Cyborg...

"Had I known, I'd have tucked in me shirt!" Silver bellows a laugh as I turn and run to Jim, going behind him and grabbing his arm.

Jim looks at me in confusion before looking at Silver, and his baby blue eyes widen as he looks at his leg, arm, and eye.

"A Cyborg..." Jim whispers under his breath, and I barely catch it. Delbert seems oblivious to Jim and me freaking out, and I realize he never heard Billy Bones' warning.

"May I introduce Dr. Doppler?" Mr. Arrow introduces and Delbert steps forward. "The financier of our voyage."

Silver looks amused as his eye starts glowing, a red beam coming from it.

"Love the outfit, Doc." Silver's eye beam travels down to his... You know.

"Well, thank you, um... Love the eye," Delbert awkwardly replies, covering his privates.

Delbert grabs Jim, effectively pulling me and him forward, closer to the Cyborg-Lion hybrid. "Uh, this young lad is Jim Hawkins and this young lady is (Y/N)(L/N)."

I yelp in surprise and cling tighter to Jim when Silver's hand was lurched forward, revealing a hand filled with knives as fingers.

"Jimbo! Lassie!" Silver looks at his hand and awkwardly laughs, "uh..." He fixes his hand to normal and continues holding it out.

Jim lowly growls as he glares at the hand, moving his body in front of me more, blocking Silver's view of me. I peek over Jim's shoulder and Silver and I make eye contact, and he snorts to himself, pulling away his un-shaken hand.

"Aw, now, don't be too scared by this hunk of hardware, Lassie."

He walks over, grabbing a bundle of large shrimp and slicing the tails off effectively with his gadget arm. He starts humming and his hand switches to a blade, and he skillfully slices the shrimp up quickly. His hand changes to a cleaver as he dumps the shrimp in the pot, and he takes a squash and other vegetables, moving them along the table with his normal hand.