Chapter 6

Once again, I woke up with a groan. In case you couldn't tell- I really, really hate mornings. I squinted as the sun shone in my eyes, wondering why the curtains were open.

I dragged myself out of bed and over to the computer, already once again addicted to twitter. Even if I didn't tweet as much, it was still fun. I scrolled through my interactions, seeing tons of people asking for DM's to Louis and Niall. It confused me for a second until I remembered what happened last night, causing me to slam the laptop closed in frustration.

I checked my phone to see if Nikki had texted me, hoping she wasn't mad. The ride home had been extremely awkward, the only words spoken were her telling me we were at my house. Luckily the radio had been on, or the silence would've been too much for me to bear.

I sighed at the sight of no new texts- she was probably extremely mad. I did see that each of the boys had tweeted something after I fell asleep, Louis and Niall including both Nikki and I and the the other three included just Nikki.

"@NiallOfficial: Great t see @fayeeestylessss again ! Her friend @nikkkkkkpay aswell! Thanks for having us FL!"

"Harry_Styles: Lovely time meeting @nikkkkkkpay after the show last night with the boys .xx"

"@Louis_Tomlinson: Always great seeing fans again! @fayeeestylessss great to meet your friend @nikkkkkkpay to !!"

And the rest were along those lines. I saw that Harry and Liam had tweeted some fans as well, and Harry made several references to how "an old acquaintance" had been the reason for his first tweet, and that he wasn't too happy with said person. He had actually tweeted me unknowingly, as I still had people that spammed for me. They had said hi and asked for a follow from him for themselves and me both. He said hi, but hadn't followed either of us. I laughed at his idiocy, two of his bandmates followed and tweeted me, the name Faye was in it, and he didn't suspect anything? Either that or he was incredibly lazy. I doubted the latter, though.

I decided to go ahead and text Nikki, asking if she wanted to hang out. I waited for about five minutes, and got dressed in that time. I was in the middle of straightening my hair when she answered.

From: Nikki

sure. when?

To: Nikki

Now's fine! Just come on over(:

I sighed at how she had texted me back though. She used all the signs of her being mad or irritated. She texted back that she was on her way, and I had finally finished getting ready.

I walked out to the living room and turned the tv on, automatically going to E! News. They were saying theories on Harry's tweet about me, and I sighed, immediately turning the tv off again.

The door bell rang, signaling Nikki was here. I walked over and opened it.

"Hey Nik!"

"Why didn't you tell me you knew One Direction? Used to fangirl over them? Why did you let me believe you HATED them?" I sighed, she sure cut to the chase.

"Well, you know that Emma person? I told her that I met them, and what happened when I met them. She started ruining my life basically, a large reason I moved down here. You see- Harry asked for my number and to maybe hang out sometime, but I had to tell him no for certain reasons."

"YOU TURNED DOWN HARRY FRIGGEN' STYLES?!" Nikki yelled, cutting me off.

"Err, yeah... But I had my reasons. They were important as well! So, Emma basically made my life awful, and I never wanted to remember the ordeal. I decided to shut my twitter down, took down all my posters, everything. I still have all my stuff though! And I would've told you, but I didn't want to be judged by you as well.. I was really hoping the boys wouldn't remember me," I sighed, ending my story. I watched Nikki nervously as she pondered everything I had told her.

"Alright, I won't be mad or anything. I understand why you did all that, and I hope you aren't mad at me for the way I acted last night," She smiled at me.

"I'm not, promise! Just glad YOU aren't mad... So, what's your twitter?" I asked her, grinning.

*~**~*~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*~*+~*~*~*~*~**~*<*

"No, no, aaaaand no," I whispered to myself, frustrated. It shouldn't be this hard to find a simple job!

I was searching though classified ads both online and in newspapers, finding literally nothing to suit me. There were no waitress jobs even available! It seemed like there were no needs for jobs anywhere in this town except for those that required college degrees. I, of course, decided to not go to college yet; have a couple year long break.

I looked for a while longer and gave up, deciding to go on twitter. I quickly posted a tweet before scrolling down my timeline.

@fayeeestylessss: HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO GET A JOB THOUGH THERE'S NOTHING HEREEEEE

I took a double take at my name and decided to change it. I really was sick of the Styles part attached to my name, and was sure someone was just dying to have the same user. I thought for a bit, finally deciding on @fayeee_.

I quickly got a few replies, one from Nikki as well.

"@nikkkkkkpay: @fayeee_ I would still hook ya up, but someone just got the last hair job :("

There were many people asking me what I was looking for, and I replied to a few saying I really wanted to style hair if anything. Before I knew it, I got a DM.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: hey! we need a new hair stylist if you're interested !"

What the heck, Harry hates me and now he's offering me this? I waited a few minutes before responding.

"@fayeee_: I suppose I would be, but how would that even work out?"

He quickly responded again.

"@Louis_Tomlinson: don't know ,we have a meeting tomorrow! I'll tell ya how to get there and we'll talk!"

I sighed, it seemed like there was no way out of this now..

~**~*~*~**|*|*~*~*~*|*~*~**~*~**~**~*~*~*~

Helloooooo! Decided to do a quick update before I leave for New York Thursday! I'm going with my orchestra- it should be fun! I'm gonna try and find the Statue of Liberty Harry danced with...

Don't look at me. I'm ashamed. What has my life come to.

I've said that more times than I can count tonight... ANYWAYS COMMENT/VOTE/FAN WHATEVER YA WANT :)

byeeee love you all! :)

-Hannah xxx