Chapter 2!

A/N: I'm putting a music glossary type thing at the end, for you non orchestra/band/music people :) ENJOY!

"Hi! We're One Direction!" Louis blurted out, and I sat there. Still paralyzed from shock. I was also pretty sure I was in the middle of a dream.. I was quickly snapped out of the daze I was in, though, when I dropped my bow. After I picked it up, I went to set it on the stand. Of course, when I did that, it slipped out of my hand, clattered against the stand, and fell to the ground. Just my luck. I mean, if you've heard a bow hit a stand, you know it is EXTREMELY loud. And in a room full of quiet people? It feels like the sound is magnified 1000 times. Only I would be an absolute clutz in fron of One Direction, I swear.

I quickly picked it up again, this time placing it carefully on the stand, making sure it wouldn't fall. At least it better not.. I swear, if some ghost were to randomly show up after 7 years of doing this symphony thing and knock it off, I don't even know what I would do.

"Ms. Riesa? Did you not hear me?" Mrs. Kenne asked. Crap. I zoned out, again.

"Erm, no.. I'm sorry, what was it?" I asked, my face heating up. I quickly brushed my hair out of my face.

"We're starting with Little Things. Get your instrument up!" I struggled not to look at the boys as I put Little Things in front of my other music and put my viola on my shoulder. Mrs. Kenne cued the cellos and violins to start playing, and I counted the measure I had until the rest of my section and the basses came in with Zayn's part. That part came and went quickly, no mistakes whatsoever. Although, I think everyone's vibrato was better, considering a ton of us were shaking at the though of the boys being so dang close to us!

The 1st and 2nd violins took over Liam's part, playing it a couple octaves higher than he sang it, as the basses and viola joined the cellos in the background parts. That part, too, soon finished and the cellos crescendoed to play the chorus. The rest of us began pizzacato'ing.

The rest of the song went smoothly, only a couple mistakes here and there. Are from girls, freaking out. Luckily, I was not one of them. I practiced this piece so much out of my sheer love for it- I could probably play it in my sleep. We moved to 'Want U Back' next, this time the full orchestra joining us as we always played one strings-only piece at each concert. This last concert having the song as Little Things. Not that I mind, of course. We had to stop once during Want U back, though, because our percussionist fell asleep. How, I don't know.

"Alright, everyone, we're moving on to Wings next! Afterwards, we will take our break and Faye will have a critique session with One Direction. But she won't critique any, the boys will be telling her their opinions of her singing.. No pressure! Alright, get ready everyone!" I smiled a fake smile at her, then walked over to the edge of the first violins, where the stage would end had we been on one.

I listened as the brass played the opening, and chimed in when it was time too.

Mama told me not to waste my life,

She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say, keep you up at night,

And if they give you shh-!

Then they can walk on by

The instruments were harmonizing perfectly, and I was trying to forget the boys were there. It was working a tiny bit! But not much.. Yet.

My feet, feet can't touch the ground,

And I can't hear a sound,

But you just keep on running up your mouth, yeah