Fantasmical Character

Listening...

Talker 1:

"Jacob Timeo Miller-Paimon, one of the lords of the seventh circle of hell, and ruler of one legion of infernal spirits. He was born to Prince Paimon, ruler of the circle of violence, third in command of the infernal hosts, Lucifer's left hand, and guardian of the secret things; and Emma Miller a  ̷s̷u̷p̷e̷r̷ ̷h̷o̷t̷  (Delete super hot) lawyer from a small town in Pennsylvania.

You'll know that he's approaching for a strong smell of wet soil during a storm, it's not disgusting, maybe it could like it, but it's all a trap. He wants you calm because there isn't escape once you've seen  ̷i̷t̷  (Delete the last word) him. His lizard tail and his long duck-like paws are the first things that you'll notice. If you are enough bold or stupid to lift your head, you'll see his square beige veined chest more similar to a tree than a human muscle. I would like to tell you how his face is, but when you get to this point the unique thing you can pay attention to is a nauseating viscous red fluid similar to blood but thicker, erupting from his head and splashing around.

I had to help him bathe three times and never will I be able to erase the odor of my mind, how my hands stuck to his head until the solvent shampoo removed the fluid, and then cleaned the house, revolting.  ̷D̷e̷l̷e̷t̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷l̷a̷s̷ ̷p̷a̷r̷t̷,̷ ̷n̷o̷t̷  (Delete the last sentence) huff, whatever.

He'll try to fool you not only with the smell but also with his other form. If his mother arrives soon or a cop appears at your door because of a complaint of noise, you won't be safe. They will see a short skinny dark-blonde-hair 9-year-old boy with an angelical skin-pale face; soft ocean-blue eyes; and a mischievous smile, disturbing in an adult but cute in a kid like him. He'll look like a perfect naive kid who all people wanna pinch their cheeks.

When people think you're going crazy and nobody believes you, he will start to show his true power. And what is his true power you ask? Well, consulting Google, if he heritage all his father's skills (Start a list):

- Control earth, water, and winds. Strange earth movements and gusts of wind happen all the time around him, but I haven't seen water doing anything unusual yet. (Line break)

-He knows the past and future, and other secret things. Nope, I have to help him with his classwork and I'm sure that he doesn't know secret things. He barely understands decimals. (Line break)

-Command over fish. Although he is blonde with blue eyes is not Aquaman. (Line break)

- Making spirits appear, creating visions, acquiring and dismissing servant spirits. Check, double-check, and triple-check. I'm tired of his stupid spirits moving things off their places, opening and closing doors at night, or speaking dead languages when I'm trying to make a call. (Line break)

- Remaining underwater indefinitely. I have to try this someday, hahaha. (Line break)

- Reanimating the dead for several years. I don't know, but the basic rules of death and life are respected in my presence, it's my red line.  (Line break)

̷A̷f̷t̷e̷r̷, ̷I̷ ̷h̷a̷v̷e̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷i̷m̷p̷r̷o̷v̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷p̷a̷r̷t̷.̷  (Delete the last sentence)

Besides he has under his control the most terrifying room a door away from any place. His father gifted him a room that it changes inside only with his thinks, and any door of the world can connect with this evil room. He calls it the toy's room. Where all your worse nightmares come true. Satanic symbols everywhere, doll heads that chase you with...

creak"

Talker 2

"Do you finish?"

Talker 1

"Not yet, Jacob."

Talker 2

"Remember my teacher want to write about my interest and hobbies. They are at the bottom of the paper. "

Talker 1

"You know this is your homework, don't you?

Talker 2

"But you're better at writing than me."

Talker 1

"Huff, whatever! Now, where was I? Ohh, shift. I'll delete it later.

He enjoys making his enemies suffer and making his friends suffer but a little less. Conquering worlds and destroying the pure and good are his favorite entertainments. Okay, this essay is ridiculous. His favorite book is Percy Jackson and he is obsessed with video games but his mother doesn't buy him a console because he broke the last one when he lost to me in Super Smash Bros."

Talker 2

"Shut up. You can't write this in my essay, people would laugh at me."

Talker 1

"Not, what you can't do is write anything of this, it's an essay about your real life."

Talker 2

"This is my real life."

Talker 1

"You understand what I want to say."

Talker 2

"Let me read."

Talker 1

"Wait, I have to delete errors, I was proving a speech recognition software that is not good at all."

Talker 2

"I said LET ME READ!"

Talker 1

"Okay, little hellraiser."

Talker 2

"The first part is bad. It's Jacob Timeo Miller-Paimon, one of  the lords of the seventh circle of hell, ruler of one legion of infernal spirits, and Duke of the four hundred and fourth ring, where the cyberbullies receive their eternal punishment."

Talker1

"Do you have a duchy in hell for cyberbullies?"

Talker 2

"I don't know what a duchy is. But I have a regent and a court."

Talker 1

"and do you know what it is?"

Talker 2

"Not. Ewww, why do you write that my mom is super-hot? Teenagers are gross."

Talker 1

"I told you that I have to delete errors, for some reason the software only crosses out them. Let me ..."

Talker 2

"Not. I wanna finish it.

...

I'M NOT SHORT!"

Talker 1

"I don't wanna offend you but you are about a head smaller than the rest of your classmates."

Talker 2

"It's not true, you are stupid. Veronica was a better nanny than you."

Talker 1

"Maybe, but she left and now is in a madhouse because of your tantrums."

Talker 2

"You are a bad manny. You deserve time in the toy's room.

Snap"

Talker 1

"Don't you dare aaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm gonna tell your mom about thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

Slam"

Talker 2

"Darn! Other two weeks without TV and cookies. Mati wait, If I say sorry, you won't tell my mom, okay?"