Away Days

Tomorrow Barça are playing away in Bilbao against Athletic Club. So today we've been asked if we can fly down a day early get ourselves sorted for the game tomorrow. Being asked to do something when it comes to football is being told because you cannot say no.

I was excited really because it means getting to show Emmie around another city in Spain and I am pretty sure she'll enjoy it very much. Though we leave for the flight in an hour and a half and I haven't packed.

So right now I was stressing running around the house grabbing everything we need putting mine Pablo's and Emmie's clothes into one bag. Pedri's out at an interview so I have to pack his things to his suitcase too.

This is a total nightmare and I just want to cry. My fathers in Switzerland also so he's not around he left just last night to go. Pablo and Emmie are out getting me breakfast I told him I didn't want anything but he wasn't having it.

There's also an event Pablo and I have to attend tomorrow night after the game so I had to pack out outfits, I need to figure out where Emmie is going to go during the event as it's nowhere near home.

Aurora said that she's able to fly over that morning and get there for the game and take Emmie afterwards so I hope she does. I packed his black suit and I packed me a long dark blue dress with dark blue heels and a silver bag.

I had to make sure all my makeup and my hairs things were all separate and not tuning anything and Pedri's football kit, boots and Pablo's also. I've got this I know I do I'm going to be fine. "Macie! We're home!" Finally.

I ran down the stairs and jumped up onto Pablo's waist. He held me with one of his arms placing the bag down onto the floor. "Hey it's okay. I'm home." My head was against his shoulder I was breathing so heavily I was just so exhausted.

"Emmie take the bag into the kitchen." She nodded picking up the bag and then made her way to the kitchen. "There's so much packing." He rubbed my back with his free hand then kissed my cheek. "Listen you go with Emmie and i'll finish packing."

I nodded a little sliding off of his waist. "Okay. Okay. Just don't forget anything like chargers tooth brushes and things." He shook his head placing a small kiss onto my lips then a smile appeared onto his lips. "I won't I promise."

I walked into the kitchen to Emmie taking the bag from her gently. "Thank you darling." She ran into the living-room while I took the foo out of the bag and placed them onto a plate. A few Bacon Rolls for Pablo and I while Emmie got a Sausage Roll.

I placed them all into a plate and brought them into the dining room. I placed Emmie's onto her chair then mine and Pablo's down. "Emmie come here!" She ran back through as I picked her up sitting her in her chair.

Pablo walked down his hands placed against my shoulders massaging them a little. "Everything's ready." I smiled then turning to look at him. "Thank you. Now eat." He rolled his eyes playfully sitting down to eat his breakfast.

We leave in around ten minutes so everything's ready and it's all going to be just fine. I had no time to wash the dishes so I placed them all into the sink and made our way out to car while Pablo went up and got our suitcase and Pedri's.

He put them into the car then he decided he will drive us. We picked up Pedri then drove to the airport. This was a nightmare it was absolutely packed I am so glad we have our own simple plane that we get to use for this stuff.

We were now finally off the plane which I was glad about I was feeling awfully sick on the plane and it's weird because I don't usually get plane sick. Though now we were in Bilbao and ahh I love this city.

This City is so big, beautiful and has so much stunning views. Does it compare to Barcelona? No. We got off the plane and into the little bus with our things. We were driven to our hotel which was gorgeous may I say.

Even Emmie gasped at the sight of the hotel. I chuckled a little then we all got out. We step foot into the hotel one by one collecting our keys for our rooms. Pedri was just next door to us like usual.

We walked upstairs parted from Pedri just to meet in only an hours time or something to go out and explore Bilbao. Of course it's not their first time being here but we never usually get to explore these places.

Pablo unlocked the room with the key card though he has LOST this card more than once I take it the minute he gets inside. I placed down the suit case while Emmie laid down onto the floor. "Too many stairs." She said I just laughed.

"What's tonight's plans." Pablo asked as he sat down onto the bed. "I think we should take a walk through the park i've looked up, head to the museum then go for dinner with Pedri?" I sat down next to him while he took all this in then he nodded.

"I don't see why not." I smiled looking down at Emmie who was now down between my legs with her arms up at me. "Uppies!" I leant down picking her up sitting her onto the bed between me and Pablo.

We did then go to the park Emmie was in her buggy didn't really want her running around anywhere she didn't know. We also went to this art museum and Pedri enjoyed it a lot more than we did so we stayed for his enjoyment. He is the only one who enjoys those things.

Finally we were back in the hotel getting Emmie ready for bed. I laid her into the cot as she shuffled around a little then looked up at me. "Mummy it not the same." I sighed a little and kissed her head. "It's just for two nights baby you're okay."

Emmie nodded then closing her eyes while I got myself into my pyjamas getting into bed next to Pablo. He wrapped his arm around my neck placing a small kiss to my temple. We watched some tv then we both fell asleep.

The next morning we woke up there wasn't much conversation as we had to get to the stadium for twelve, we got dressed and ready while Pablo packed his football bag me and Emmie with our Barça tops on. Her's saying "Daddy 30" and mine obviously saying "Gavi 30"

I grabbed the keycard from the table taking my own bag too as we made out way downstairs to the bus. We got on Emmie sat on my lap the way there while I read a book to her as Pablo was talking to the players.

We got off at the stadium. Emmie and I parted with Pablo and Pedri. We made our ways to the stands taking out seats in the family area of both teams. I absolutely adored coming to away games because you get along with all the wife's and kids from the other team.

The game began and we went though the whole first half without a goal. In the second half a goal was scored by Balde, Ansu and Lewandowski. Two goals scored by the other team but to stop the worry Gavi came right through with a goal that made it four - two in the 90th minute.

Pablo represented this goal to Emmie by making an E with his fingers then he kissed the Barça badge. This was a proud moment the excitement he would be in after a 90 minute goal. I kissed Emmie's cheek as we heard the full-time whistle.

We exited the stadium making our ways to the players once again as usual. Emmie ran towards Pablo as he picked her up kissing her forehead wrapping his arm around me. "What a goal huh?" I kissed his cheek and nodded. "I'm proud of you."

————————————————————-

Took me about 2 days to write this entire thing for no good reason fr.

Gavi scored today so proud of him <3

Hope you're all well. My last Exam is tomorrow then I'm on holiday Saturday time.

I love you all very much!!