First Lose

I was in the changing rooms for our game. This game was away and I didn't feel the spark as I usually felt I was pretty worried about this game.

I wanted to find Pablo before the game started because I was becoming a little nervous. I tied my boots then standing up to find him.

I walked onto the pitch waving to the people in the stands with a small smile looking around for Gavi. I spotted Pedri and ran towards him quickly. "Where's Pablo?"

He looked beside him then shrugged. "He was just here a moment ago." I raised my brow then jumping over the wall running up the stairs towards the exit.

I looked around to Pablo walking out the men's bathroom. I walked towards him jumping onto his waist wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

He held onto my tightly as his head leaned against my shoulder. "Hey darling.. what wrong why you in here?" I shook my head as I closed my eyes laying my head on his shoulder.

"Cover me before i'm noticed please." He flung his jacket over my body as we walked out the stadium and back towards the front walking into the entrance. "Ah Gavi." The receptionist nodded as he let him through.

I didn't say any word to him and he didn't let me either he just held me close to him till we got to a room of our own to help me calm down. He put me down then wrapped his arms around my waist. "Talk to me."

I looked up at him taking a few deep breathes with my hands placed onto his chest. "I'm just nervous and I don't know why I just don't feel it today."

He smiled as he placed a kiss gently against my forehead pulling me into his chest. I laid my head against him wrapping my arms tightly around his waist. "It's okay, it happens to all of us. You're gonna smash it out there I promise you."

I nodded as I looked up at him again. I placed a kiss onto his lips as I let out a warm smile. "Thank you. I love you." He smiled back as he placed his hand onto my cheek.

"I love you too now go." I turned off and walked down the corridor and towards the pitch they were all waiting for me then we all walked onto the pitch together.

Kick off happened and we ran around the pitch like usual passing the ball to one another. The ball was passed to me as I ran up the pitch shooting to the goal but it was saved. I sighed as I turned to run back up the pitch.

Fifth teen minutes later the other team had scored into our net while they were celebrating I looked towards Pablo shaking my head. He put his thumb up and nodded telling me it's going to be okay.

We got back into out positions and the ball was kicked off again. I eventually ended up scoring a goal into their net while I ran towards the side standing still pointing up to the sky.

I made this my celebration at my first game after my injury. I decided to base my football life onto my mother because without her I wouldn't have had a passion to play football.

My teammates gave me a hug as they passed me on the pitch while we ran into our positions again. It was eventually half time while I took this large gulp of cold cold water I took a deep breath. one - one isn't bad we can score another.

We got ourselves back onto the pouch and we are now struggling. They scored another ball into our net as I groaned holding my head into my hands. I knew this game wasn't giving me a good feeling.

We got back up to their box the ball was shot then saved for us to get a corner. The ball
was kicked and I headed it towards the goals for it to get again be saved.

The other team scored once again into our goal i. the last minute at this point we all just signed then as the whistle went for full time we immediately walked off of the pitch.

I took my thing walking straight out of the front door into Pedri's car because I had asked him to take us. I sat into the back with my arms crossed over my chest.

Pedri and Pablo got in just after as we pulled out the car park. "Not every game is a win Macie we have to realise that one day." I shrugged as I looked to the ground at my boots with my head leant against the glass.

"I don't care I'm not really bothered." I looked up at Pablo who didn't know what to say because he gets this mad he gets angry with he looses a game so he understands me.

Pedri is used to it he's played longer than Pablo and I have and It is pretty hard to adjust to the thought of actually loosing. I leans back into my chair my arms still crossed over my chest as Pablo reached over placing his hand onto my leg.

He eased me a little but I was still disappointed in myself. I hate disappointing our fans too I don't find it fair. I placed my hand on top of Pablo's and held it in such a tight grip.

We got back to mine where Pedri was apparently staying again by the way he may as well just move in. I got out of the car as Pablo took my hand into his own while we walked into the house.

I don't see my father much anymore apparently he's gotten himself a new girlfriend that he sees quite a lot. I am proud of him so much but I honestly miss my father so much.

Pedri and Pablo stay a lot Laila sometimes too but it's to give my company. e wise they don't want me alone all the time. "I'll make us dinner hm? Take a shower and relax." Pablo suggested then nodded to the stairs.

I slowly let go of his hand as I made my way up the stairs and into my bed roomX I slipped off mg football kit and ran myself a bath instead pouring bubbles inside. I sat into the bath and relaxed myself.

I closed my eyes for just a little while to let everything out before finally getting up changing into my pyjamas then making my way downstairs to Pablo and Pedri who had made a carbonara.

"We can't actually cook so we used a recipe. It tastes real good we promise." I smiled as I took the plate from Pedri sitting down in the dining room taking a bite of the food. "It is really good."

After dinner Pablo and I went upstairs. We sat on my bed with my head laid against his chest while he read a book to me. I fell asleep while he read each chapter so slowly because the sound of his voice soothed me to sleep.

I felt him out the book down turning off the lamp next to the bed as he slowly say himself down to then fall asleep just next to me.

—————————————————————————-

Gonna put my sleeping routine back to like 6am - 3pm because it's the only time I have the energy to write these.

Goodnight my lovers<333