Caught While Painting 🎨🖌️

Chitra

" When will you come yrr ? " I asked Diksha on call .

" Sorry baby , it's an emergency case i will be there by 6 pm . Sorry again ", She replied apologetically.

" It's ok , All the best ! " I replied sighing.

"Will meet you soon !" She exclaimed and hung up .

God knows why an intern is given an emergency case. I thought .

'Okk fine as she would be here by 6 so i have plenty of time first i will sleep and then let's get the paints out today ' , I said to myself excitedly.

I had lunch and slept for 3 hours as i was doing a movie marathon last night. It was 4 when i woke up and then took my paints and my toned paper journal and went down .

I was sitting in garden when I saw an old couple having a heart to heart conversation with each other . I started painting them without their knowledge.

I was almost done when someone interrupted me .

" Painting someone without their knowledge is a crime." A male voice said and I flinched.

I was stunned seeing the man standing infront of me. The way he sounds almost scared me but the way he looks took my breath away , white shirt with a black three-piece. His white shirt fitted like a second skin giving me glance to his perfectly toned body , sleeves rolled up, tie hung low and blazer on his arm. I was brought back to reality when he said ,

" If you are done checking me out then answer me . "

'What the fuck ! He asked something.' I thought.

"Yes i did." He replied raising his eyebrow.

"I said it out loud , right? " I asked him being embarrassed.

" Yes. Now tell me why were you painting them without asking them?" He replied and asked his question again.

"Firstly, admiring someone and painting them is not a crime. Secondly, they look cute together so i painted them and will definitely show this to them. And third but not the least, i will give this painting to them if they ask. " I replied him in a winning tone.

"Still evading someone's privacy is not good " he said.

" Oh thanks for telling me i didn't knew." I replied sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and left. I completed my painting and showed it to the couple. They praised me but told me to keep the painting.

Now i was sitting in the garden only when i again started thinking about that man.

' How can I be so shameless to drool over someone like this. ' I scolded myself.

But my thoughts were still roaming in his direction. The way he looked , the way he sound and his eyes. Everything is just amazing. I think i got a crush over him.
I was in my La La land when Diksha came and sit beside me.

"Hey ! How did you know I was here ?" I asked her.

" I know everything babes " , she said winking.

We laughed at her gesture and spent sometime there. We went back together and did all the house chores. The day came to and end but my mind again drifted to that
Mr. Stranger .

===========

Dakshya

I was walking in the garden of Ekdant complex as in Galaxy it was crowded. I was not expecting Miss. Panda tshirt , to be there and painting.

'She knows painting also ' , I thought.

I went behind her and saw her painting the old couple. I resisted myself to say anything but as her scent hitted my nostrils , I lost it .

" Painting someone without their knowledge is a crime." I said .

She flinched at my voice and turned back. Her eyes widen as i saw her Adam's apple moving.

'God she is so beautiful ' , i thought.

The way she wore a black kurti with white pants , enhanced her beauty. Her long hairs tied in a messy bun , her brown eyes , her nose ring , her red tinted lips and then her scent. That lavender and sandalwood was tempting me to loose my sanity.

She bit her lips forcing me to think how would they taste or how would they look wrapped around ---

Stop.

Just stop.

I scolded myself and regained my posture .

"Why were you painting them without their knowledge? " I asked her but seeing her oogling me , i smirked internally.

" If you are done checking me out then answer me . " I asked her breaking her trance.

"What the fuck ! He asked something." She whispered to herself as if she was thinking what she said out loud.

"Yes i did." Telling her that i asked a question.

"I said it out loud , right? " She asked me with soft eyes being embarrassed.

" Yes. Now tell me why were you painting them without asking them?" I replied and sked again.

"Firstly, admiring someone and painting them is not a crime. Secondly, they look cute together so i painted them and will definitely show this to them. And third but not the least, i will give this painting to them if they ask. " She said in a defensive but authoritative tone.

"Still evading someone's privacy is not good " I said.

"Oh thanks for telling me i didn't knew." She replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes and left. Now , I got to know that yes she is someone like beauty with brains. She is not afraid of anyone.

"Impressive" , I mumbled smiling.

I took a walk for about half an hour and then left to Ranveer's apartment. God knows what had gotten into him. He is not letting me go back to my mansion.

"But it's ok till I get to see my Miss. Panda tshirt." I thought.

Get a grip Dakshya.

How can you think like that .

'My Miss. Panda tshirt.'

What has gotten into you man .

I tried to shake her thoughts but still she was evading my mind.

"She is indeed something special ! "

______________________________

:- Will Dakshya be able to remove Chitra from his mind ??

As Chitra is mesmerized by his looks what will she do ??