Dakshya 👑

I had a very hectic day. The meeting at 8 am today was really very important but Dad and other members assured me that we can do this . This was the first time I thought i won't be able to do this cause i am not well from last  week but still was working on that presentation. But still i must say Dad helped me alot and the one who is the head of the fibre producing unit Vijay uncle made me calm down and told to do as he said . I can say Vijay uncle is just perfect for this unit. He only approached us for taking this project cause he knows this will help us in expanding our textile units all over the world . We took over the textile industry from Bajaj Textile Works six months back . He was almost bankrupt so we bought the industry and now it comes under 'Chauhan Pvt. Ltd.'

I was very tired so i thought to stay at Ranveer's apartment for today as i have to discuss about some other things about our main business . But he even after knowing that i am tired that bastard told me to bring coffee from the cafe in the 'Ekdant housing society '. After taking over the Bajaj's we renovated the society and made it like a perfect housing complex with easy access to everything.

I was walking towards the cafe doing something in my phone but i suddenly bumped into someone. I looked down to see that girl picking up her book i bent to help her but as the scent of her lavender and sandalwood hitted my nostrils i was mesmerized. I immediately started walking without saying anything but when i turned to see her she was already going . She was looking cute in her panda tshirt and black shorts. I think she was new here cause i hadn't seen her here before. We organised a party one month back for the success we got last month , everyone was here but not her.
'She must be new ' i thought.

"Oh hello bro where are you lost ? i am asking you something ", Ranveer said bringing me back to reality.

"Nowhere , what were you saying?" I said

"First tell me what happened? What were you thinking you never look lost when we talk business ? " He asked curiously.

"Nothing bro just tired", i said but he was not convinced.

"Something happened, you are lost since you came . Now tell me what happened?" He asked again.

I told him everything about that girl as i know he won't stop asking me if i don't tell him .

"That means you fell in love at first sight " , he said squealing.

"Dumb head i hadn't seen her , i just got lost in her scent . That's very rare combination. Very few people use that kind of fragrance " , i said but he was not ready to accept.

"Still you like her even without seeing her , so perfect just like your fiction" , he said happily.

I knew explaining this to him will be waste . So i just told him that the people living in ekdant society are the employees of
Chauhan 's and the thing which he was thinking will never happen. I am born someone royal . Being the King of Rajasthan it's my duty to get the best partner cause even if don't wanna marry i have to .

But still that little Miss panda tshirt is roaming in my thoughts .........

______________________________________

:- what do you all think now ?
What he will do now after these thoughts??

Please vote and comment 😁