Panic Party (Logan)

What can I say, I am a sucker for Logan angst. This is a Human au, Virgil and Logan are roommates and Roman and Patton are roommates. They live right next to each other.

Trigger Warnings: OCD mention, panic attack,

Logan:

I had my days planned down to the minute. Some people always looked at me weird when I mentioned it but I always felt calmer when it was planned. When things went differently than I had planned, I felt bad. I never looked into it though, it didn't seem that important and if I stuck to my schedule then nothing went wrong.

This day started no different from the others. I woke up on time, slightly earlier than I needed to but too much earlier. I got dressed, made a pot of coffee and had breakfast. While he didn't know it, my roommate also came down right on time. He grunted a hello before pouring himself a cup of coffee. He's not much of a morning person.

I was working on a small project for school when I got a call. It took me a second to realize who it was and sighed before I answered it, "This is Logan Berry speaking."

"Logie! It's me Patton. I had a question." the very bubbly person on the other end said.

"Go ahead Pat." I said, putting away my laptop and getting ready for class.

"Well Roman and I were going to go to a party tonight and wondered if you and Virge wanted to come."

I pause for a second mentally remembering what I had today and if it fit in to what I had planned. I apparently took longer than I thought because I heard Patton if I was still there.

"Sorry Pat, zoned out for a second. Let me check with Virgil real quick." I said, hoping Virgil would say no.

I looked over at Virgil and noticed he had his headphones in. I tap his arm gently as to not scare him. After pausing his music he looked at me. I told him what Patton said and he nodded letting me know he wanted to go. I let Patton know and then said I had to go to class. I felt a bit shaky after hanging up but I just ignored it and went to class.

Time skip to after classes

I felt like I was getting sick. I had been shaky all day, and to make matters worse I have been thinking nonstop about this party tonight. I knew Patton and Roman liked having us come to things. And they tended to forget to mention it until last minute. It's not like I didn't like going, I just needed more time to prepare. Even if it was mentioned the day before, I had time to add it to my schedule and I always felt better when I was able to do that.

I was so lost in thought that I was startled when a hand touched my shoulder. I looked up to see Virgil looking at me concerned. He had clearly been trying to get my attention for a few minutes, as touching me is a last resort for him as he knows I am not very fond of being touched in general.

"Yes?" I said clearing my throat and rubbing my hand over my arm. I almost go to scratch my arm but stop myself after noting my arm isn't itchy.

"I was trying to ask if you're ready. You seemed really lost in thought. Are you sure you want to go tonight? You know it's okay to not go." He says, his voice showing slight anxiety.

"Yes I am ready. I told Patton I would go so I am going. Plus I know how parties make you feel and Roman and Patton tend to get over excited and forget about us." I smile at him hoping to show I'm okay.

"If you say so. We should head out, I know they're waiting for us." He says putting his hands in his pocket.

I nod getting up and grab my keys. I lock up after Virgil and I both are out and check the door a few times to make sure it's locked. I ignore the confused look Virgil is giving me and started walking towards Patton and Roman's apartment. I don't get very far before I started struggling a bit to breathe. I stopped and took a deep breath, ignoring my thought starting swirl.