Chapter XV: Sons Of The Founder

As the bell rings Erik charges in toward his older brother Ryan and delivers a powerful blow to his solar plexus, Ryan grunts and begins to fall forward.

The younger brother says, "Still can't take a punch to the gut I see!" while still reeling from the shock of the punch King Erik bends his knees under Ryan's arms and pivots himself until he's behind Ryan. He grabs him by the waist and suplexes his brother onto the ring. The crowd erupts.

The king's grip on the soldier isn't broken yet so while still holding his brother. He gets to his feet and then decides to deliver another powerful slam. Erik gets up with his brother still in his grasp. He positions himself for a 3rd slam but fails to deliver it.

King Erik looks down and realizes his brother locked his ankle against his own. Before Erik can think of a next move a right elbow swiftly strikes the King's head. Erik's vision quickly turns blurry. Before he could retaliate another elbow strikes him loosening the grip King Erik has on his brother Ryan. Still unable to see, Erik hears the crowd "oohing and ahhing". Without his vision. He hears Ryan saying, "It's been a while since I've traded blows with someone as quick as me. You were nowhere near my power though little brother."

Before Erik can react. He feels a series of blows reign down on him. The bombardment of attacks begins to feel like they're leaving hot craters on the pirate king's body. King Erik grimaces in pain as he puts his hands up and guards himself. As Erik weathers the storm of the onslaught from his brother's attacks. The few that slip in leave white flashes within his vision. Erik reels back and slips a few of his brother's punches landing 2 blows to the body. And another two to his brother's head. This drops Ryan to one knee, momentarily stopping the action. This impresses the combatant's older sister and leaves Diwata, Sarah, and the rest of the crew nervous.

The crowd erupts as Dominic steps in giving Ryan time to get to his feet. He does so. Within the roars of the crowd. Erik tells his brother, "Yeah I never was as powerful but I always had a bigger gas tank than you!"

Ryan puts his hands up and tries to hide his smirk of pride towards his brother then charges forward. Then what would be best described as a brilliant display of "artistic violence" ensues between both brothers. Violent blows are exchanged, blocked, parried, and slipped for a total of 8 minutes. This leaves the crowd in awe. Also leaving a handful of pirates with tears of inspiration and pride at witnessing their founder's sons in battle. As the whirlwind of blows ends between both siblings the crowd erupts once again. Both brothers now with scrapes, bruises, and blood leaking from broken skin caused by the intense pressure of their strikes creates chatter from the crowd.

As both siblings catch their breath they circle each other hearing,

"Did you see that!?!"

"Amazing!"

"they're both barely even bleeding! A regular person's head or legs would've been taken clean off with those shots!"

"The training these two must have gone through to have their skin and bones to withstand attacks of this caliber!"

"To think the queen frequently beat these two in fights! Wow!"

The pirate who made this statement and the pirates surrounded by the individual who heard it stare at their queen in awe. Fueled by the inspiration their leaders are displaying in front of them. The crowd continues to cheer.

Dominic at the center of both son's eyes begins to well up with pride. Ryan tells Dominic, "What's wrong Uncle Dom? Erik tells Dominic, "Don't get soft on us now Dominic. You're gonna have to count to 10 when I knock this big oaf out!"

The two brothers charge at each other once again displaying all of their capabilities within their arsenal. As the crowd cheers. Dominic watches them telling himself,