F o u r

~Emma~

Two years ago:

"Need help deciding?"standing in the kitchen trying to decide what to drink when I look behind me.My eyes land on a brown haired boy with a massive grin.

This boy leans against the island.My eyes lock with
The Greek looking god,but I quickly look away and turn my eyes back to the drinks in front of me,scared he thought I was staring.

Which I definitely most wasn't.

"But what if you pick the wrong one." I cross my arms and turn my head back to the gorgeous man standing there.Still trying to decide what I want.

House parties are very new to me, but also drinking is new too.

"Then tell me what you want,"he says.

I sigh while thinking,turning once again back to him.

"Did someone send you in here to give me some life advice?" I ask.

Making these decisions is pretty fucking hard.

Even choosing to come to this party took me a few days to decide.

He raises his eyebrows,a smirk forming on his lips. "Do you need life advice or drinking advice?"

"Probably a bit of both," I admit.

"Well,to start."he says,pushing himself off the island. "I would recommend this amazing beer," he hands me a cup.When he is standing in front of me,he is practically towering over me,locking eyes with me.

"But I think ur more of a mix drink kinda gal." I giggle.

"You can read people that well," I gasp.

A giggle leaves my mouth and he joins in.His mouth turns into a beautiful smile. "Greyson,nice to meet you."

"Emma,nice to meet you too," I answer.

"So are you going to pick a drink or am I going to have to use my mind reading skills?"he looks towards the drinks before making eye contact with me once again.

"I'll just guess." He strolls over to the bottles of drinks in front of me.

His fingers pick up bottles as he decides what drink to make me.

My eyes are glued to him,appreciating his muscles on his back. I wonder what it's like without a skirt on.

Oh my god.Emma get a grip.

I hop up into the kitchen island as he turns around and hands me my cup. "Here you go." I swirl the straw around my straw.

"What is it?" I question,my eyes still looking down into the drink.

"Try it and then I'll tell you."

I look up at him. "Hmm,that sounds a bit suspicious."

"Just trust me." I look at him whether I should trust him or not.He jokingly rolls his eyes at me,taking the cup out my hands and taking a sip before giving it back to me. "See,trust me."

I take a sip of the drink.

He stares at me,waiting for me to tell him to tell him my opinion.But, I don't give him that satisfaction.So instead I take another sip pretending to still be deciding.

I can feel him getting impatient while he is staring at me.He crosses his arms,leaning back on the counter, and asks me a question that I did not expect.

Not at all.

"So what do you think about having sex on a beach?"