True Violence

Apollo was breathing hard as he shakily tried to get up. "Stupid human! Did you forget who you face?!" The sun god demanded as an orange glow covered his body as his wounds healed and he managed to get back to his feet. "Oh interesting." The voice of Simo came directly to his left causing him to turn, and was startled to see Simo standing there with a relaxed smile.

"Tell me can you do something similar to what Izuku did against Hajun?" He questioned as Apollo snarled and created a spear made of sunlight which Simo dodged and landed a punch square on the god's nose, breaking it instantly and causing blood to gush out and was going to get sent stumbling back only for the Finnish sniper to grab him by the robes and give him a harsh slap across the face.

Crack.

Like a whip, the loud cracking of the strike echoed through the arena causing many to wince and Apollo to scream in pain "You worthless mongrel!" He screamed before creating a dagger of light and aimed it at the human's torso only for Simo to jump back to avoid the strike. Apollo didn't stop however as the dagger started to glow brightly before the god tossed it at the human. However to the surprise of Simo, the dagger split into five and flew at great speeds towards the sniper.

The human manned to dodge but it was by the skin of his teeth and had to duck back as Apollo wounds already healing from the sun as he flew towards Simo with a spear of light in hand that narrowly missed the human. 'He's faster than he looks.' Simo thought before he reached up to his ear. 'Fine then let's do this.' He thought giving it a twist.

"He's twisting his ear again." Geir noticed as he remembered him doing the same in his match with Hephaestus. Brunhilde nodded at the observation. "It's what he does when he needs to get in close. A trigger if you will to give him an edge when fighting close quarters." Brunhilde told her younger sister with Geir nodding but still looking confused. "A trigger for what thought?" She questioned with Brunhilde smirking.

"Endorphins and Adrenaline."

Adrenaline. The skill is a special ability to boost strength and muscle contraction.  By controlling the adrenaline flow in his body. Simo can force his body to produce adrenaline to whatever amount he needs for his goals, which boosts anything from his speed, stamina, strength and even his senses.

Endorphins. The skill is a special ability to increase endorphin levels in order to boost ones durability and pain resistance. The user can activate endorphin production within their bodies to inhibit the transmission of pain signals.

"Wow that incredible!" Geir marveled before glancing down at the arena. "But is it really going to do much against Apollo?" The youngest valkyrie asked with Brunhilde smirking as she crossed her arms under her bust. "Just watch and see Geir. just each and see."

Apollo didn't know what the human was up to but he knew he wasn't going to like it. Before he could do anything though the human vanished before his eyes and a second later he dubbed over in pain as Simo buried his fist into the god's stomach.

The god didn't have a chance to counter however as Simo followed up with a knee to the chin forcing Apollo to stand straight and disoriented as Simo landed 4 solid punches to the god's heads before kicking the god in the kneecap shattering it and forcing the leg bone to stick out.

Apollo screamed his lungs out in pain as he clutched his wound but before he could begin to heal himself took a combat knife out from one of his pockets. Then in a flash sliced off the god's hands before jamming his finger into the god's eye socket and gorged it out.

Apollo couldn't take it anymore and jumped back. 'That fucking prick!' He thought murderously as he couldn't even clutch his destroyed eye. The orange glow back as he began to heal himself but at a much slower rate than he had before.