a battle on multiple fronts.

More than Hajun was confused by Raiden's opening move, with some questioning if he was just mocking the demon. There were a few that understood what the technique was and even they were confused on it being used here.

"So it's called Hand Pocket?" Geir asked Izuku who nodded having recognized it himself. "Yes to perform this technique, the user must hide their hands in their pockets. Then they make a surprise attack using one hand with quick precision." Izuku explained before placing his hands in his pocket. "It may sound basic and it is, but it's very effective. With it one can launch a punch, a chop, a slap or any other kind of action with allows the user to keep the opponent guessing on what the user is going to do next." Izuku said while preforming the techniques he named to give an example.

"Ah so it's a guessing game, the user tries to trick their opponent while the opponent has to guess what's coming next, sounds like fun." Jack smiled in amusement while Qin nodded in agreement her interest in technique also growing. Lu Bu just grunted, Hand Pocket sounded like it would be interesting to face, but that's where her interest in the technique ended.

"So I take it, this is a technique he learned after coming to heaven?" Izuku asked Brunhilde with the valkyrie nodding in confirmation. "Still though I'm curious on exactly how Raiden will use it, He can't exactly hide what kind of strike he's going to throw." Izuku said his brow narrowed in confusion.

Brunhilde just smirked. "Just keep watching Izuku. Watch as the final nail in the god's coffin is hammered in." Brunhilde instructed confident that with this win, the gods will lose any of their remaining fighting spirt they had left.

'Finish this Raiden Tameemon, end this once and for all.'

Back down in the arena Hajun had gotten over his confusion and was now frowning down at the confidently smirking sumo. "Well, are you going to attack or do I do I get to go again?" Raiden mocked causing the frown to become a scowl. "You seem pretty confident human, but let's see if your skill matches your mouth." Hajun challenged using his biokinesis to harden his arm before throwing a punch straight towards Raiden's head, fully intending to take it off.

BAM

Only to take a forced step back as Raiden gave a quick kick to the base of the demon's nick staggering him. This was all radian need to unleash a barrage of attacks. A dozen strikes to the stomach, an uppercut strike to the chin, kicks to the arms before finishing it off with Jizo's Embrace, where he grabs his opponent's head and smashes his own into theirs with all his strength. This brought the demon down to his knees giving Raiden the perfect chance to preform a drop kick right to the face and launch the demon straight into the wall.

"And it seems that humanity has brought out another monster to fight folks as Hajun was just sent flying into the stadium wall!" Heimdall announced getting cheers from the humans as the god's were already falling into deeper despair.

"Hao!, that's it Raiden, crush that demon! They're not that strong at all!" Qin laughed remembering her own time with a demon. "I can't believe Ridden is was able to send Hajun flying too easily." Geir muttered before turning to her older sister. "But I'm confused, why isn't Raiden fighting like a sumo if that's his specialty?" Geir asked because unlike Adam and Izuku who had very flexible and vast fighting styles Raiden was said to only have one. She remembered what Hilde said about the champions having kept growing even after they died, but she still expected to see some sumo from a sumo.

Brunhilde simply smirked. "Oh sweet, innocent, naive Geir, do you really think I would let a one trick pony even one as strong as Raiden onto my team?" She asked with a giggle not turning away from the fight while Geir turned back to watch but had a final thought running in her head.