Chapter 31: Megatron

So that's what a Decepticon is. Horrified, Henry watched as Optimus shoved the other larger silver autobot to the ground. "Megaron! I thought I told you to stay away from earth!" the autobot leader growled.

    "You do not have final say!" Megatron sneered, grabbing Optimus by the aMr and pushing him to the ground .

    "Henry!" Chris called out from where he and Jacob were taking cover behind a large rock.

    "I have to get Maia!" Henry shouted back. He turned and spotted the girl standing by a fallen autobot. He waited a moment, then ran around Optimus and dodged the missile fire of Megatron.

    The man hurried up to where his daughter was hugging the fallen autobot's head, tears streaming down her face. "Maia!" He exclaimed.

    The girl looked up and let him pull her down. She buried her head in his chest. "He's gone Dad."

    "It's okay," Hugging her close, he smoothed her hair and kissed her head. "It's going to be okay." Looking up he spotted Megatron throwing Optimus to the ground. The prime lifted his gun though and fired a large missile at Megatron.

    The Decepticon was tossed back in the air and hit the ground with a thud that shook the forest. He struggled angrily for a moment, being heavily damaged. Then stumbling to his feet, he whirled up into a jet and shot away.

    Thank goodness, he's gone. "I thought I had lost you," Henry hugged his daughter close. "I'm so glad you're safe."

    Now that the coast was clear, Jacob ran over followed by Chris.

    "Maia?" He asked, noticing tears streaming down her face. He looked at Henry. Her father shook his head and nodded towards the fallen autobot.

    Optimus Prime walked over. He stared at the fallen Autobot. Henry could have been mistaken but it looked as though two glowing blue droplets appeared in the eyes of the Prime.