Fiasco?

Kate
Mom is driving me crazy about the bbq and I'm so tired of hearing her clamoring about meeting the siblings. I tell her she doesn't need to be there, but she insists on being there because it would be rude not to come. Soon I am there and mom arrives on her own and brings her covered dish and I pray no one eats it or they will be ill. We go and greet Grace and Carrick. Dad is already here and so are the siblings and a woman thatI don't recognize and it hits me it is the mother of the boys. Apparently she was invited as well. The nieces are being adored by everyone. Christian and Elliott are talking about sports already. Ethan arrives behind me and tells me mom has dropped off her covered dish and she's sitting watching everything. I hope she behaves herself.

Elliott
I go get Kate and bring her over to see her nieces. Mia and Anastasia are playing with them along with all the other adults. Eamon is the proud grandpa. It turns out that he spent equal time with all his children. He might be a cheater, but he didn't cheat his children of his love and attention. I kiss Kate and rub her tummy and smile. Christian sits by Anastasia and touch's the baby's hands. Soon it is feeding time and both girls are ready to eat. Isobel and Jose take the babies and go to someplace private to feed the babies. Mom shows them a place that is a good place. She has it set up with cribs, a changing table, a sofa and a rocker. Marie Rogers is still with Steven and David her and Eamon's twin sons and chatting with Eamon and Nina Aranjo about something they recalled as a child. I think Eamon spent more time with his six children than Enid did with her two with him. It turns out Marie Rogers was the person who took care of Isobel and Nina after they were born and two years later Steven and David were born to Eamon and Marie. She's actually a very nice woman. Mom likes her but has reservations about her having an affair with Eamon. I think he and Marie love each other. Dad is waiting for all hell to break loose and is keeping up his grilling.

Enid
I just need to get through this and watch as my husband and his children and whore get along with the Grey family. I am served by their staff and after a couple of drinks I think about if it is worth getting angry and punching them both in the face. I know where that might get me and I start drinking water. Suddenly the target of my anger has come to talk to me. Marie is sitting across from me, wow she is brave.

Marie
I know this is awkward for you and your children, but I was invited and I couldn't turn my sons down. I am not taking Eamon away from you, we are just parents to our children and I am basically both sets of twins mother. I hope you can understand that he and I have been together since before his daughters were born and when their mother died in child birth I was made their mother, well a guardian of them. Of course he was on the birth certificate as their father, his last name was not put on theirs or my sons birth certificates. I hope you understand where this is headed in the future.

Enid
What do you mean where what is headed in the future?

Marie
Eamon said he was going to chat with you, I guess he hasn't has he? I will leave you now and go be with our family. I get up to leave but feel her grab me by the arm.

Enid
I suggest you tell me what you mean about where what is headed in the future and now? Suddenly she smiles and tells me to get my hands off of her or the security guy headed our way will take it off her. I move it off her and the security guy comes and asks if everything is okay between us. I tell him that we are fine, just having a conversation is all.

Marie
We are fine she just grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving is all, now I am leaving. Have a nice time Enid. I chuckle as I get further away from her. Let's see how she likes that smoke blown up her azz. She tormented me for years and got away with it, now it's my turn. This is only the beginning. I also can't wait to see what happens when the truth of Isobel and Miranda's mothers death comes out. Maria Aranjo was given something to speed up her heart rate and was barely taken to the hospital and died during the delivery of her twins. They put it down to heart issues. I found out about Enid's involvement in the death and can prove it now. I happened to find the medical records for Marie after being hired by the hospital. I was scanning old records into the system and copied all her records, they found the drug in her system and the girls systems and they changed the records to say that someone attempted to kill her and the babies and the mother died and they were able to save the girls. Eamon was questioned and exonerated and Enid was but she had a alibi, it was an unsolved case eventually. I sent a message to the police and gave them the evidence that Enid's alibi was fake and on his deathbed he told the truth and I somehow received it. It was in a pile of mail Eamon hadn't opened from his post office boxes. I opened the mail and found the letter from James Gordon her alibi and he told everything including the drugs she used.