Two Guard Pooches

Anastasia
Christian and I chuckle when we see the tiny dogs being trained to also protect us from predators. But we watch as they are effective against predators. Christian and I have been married for six months and we forgot to have the dogs fixed and Mimi and Henry are going to be parents. So we took Henry to be fixed and after Mimi is done nursing her babies we are having her fixed. The vet said we needed to wait until they were six months old anyway. Mimi is a very good mother to her puppies and we register them AKC and people are wanting the puppies. Family comes first, Mia wants a male and female and has them picked out. Romeo and Juliet Grey are her puppies names. There are six puppies left. Grace and Carrick have mixed feelings about the dogs, but think it would be good for her to learn more responsibility. She found a job as a chef and is doing great at it, but she's also very lonely. Her friends are still waiting for a wealthy man to take them away from their parents homes. Mia lives in the pool house now and takes good care of her puppies. While at work the puppies are cared for by her parents staff. She has been great at taking them to training and everyone is proud of her.

Christian
Anastasia finally told me that her father is still in hiding and very few people know that he is alive. So she had him build the box she gave me. It makes it more precious to me. She is her siblings mother on paper, she resisted adopting them at first, but her dad insisted they would be safer that way. Hyde and Morgan had been sentenced to life without parole after killing her mother along with ten others. Ray and Anastasia witnessed it all, the cops didn't believe her mother when she called in an emergency call from a hospital ER. Her mother was a doctor on call and Hyde and Morgan were after drugs and luckily very few people were in that area when they came in. Ray and Anastasia came to pick up Carla and saw her and ten others shot down right in front of them, the cops arrive in time to save Ray and Anastasia. They shot both Hyde and Morgan and took them into custody. The injuries weren't severe to Hyde and Morgan, but their victims all died. This happened in New York after they escaped Ray faked his death and sent Anastasia off with the kids and assured the adoption went through and very little information about them was left in line. He didn't take into account the press being a source of information filled with facts and photos.

Grace
Mia is hilarious with her puppies both are chipped and they are cute with their leashes and collars and their little outfits. Only the best for her puppies. She is definitely following through with her plans and has made strides in finding friends who have goals other than marrying rich men or women. We sat her down and talked about why she changed her attitude and she said that Kate and Anastasia inspired her and none of her friends were interested in using their education to do anything but wait until Prince Charming came to marry them. Of course wealthy men and she was tired of guys trying to do the same thing to her and she is no sugar mama. Other guys were trying to get her to set up meeting with Christian or Elliott. So she said she didn't think fate would intervene if she was just waiting around for a husband. So she decided to go out and meet fate on its own terms by working and changing her life. She decided her friends aren't her friends but they were gold diggers, digging for her brothers gold and after the restraining orders she saw them in a different light and exactly like the ones who stalked her brothers. She decided they were never her true friends to begin with. We were very proud of her and hugged her.

Mia
I love walking the puppies and security is assuring we are safe. We are walking around the dog park and we run into a guy with similar dogs and we stop and chat as our dogs check each other out. Richard Burns is new to Seattle and he works for GEH in accounting. He is just out of college and has a degree in accounting and forensic accounting. How do I tell him that I am the sister of the man who owns GEH. I just tell him my name and let him think about it. He just shakes my hand and says we should get dinner sometime soon and hands me his card with his number on it. Either he knows who I am or he thinks there are a lot of people with Grey as their last names, who knows. We leave the park for home and dispose of the bags of dog poop. The pooper scooper is bagged up and placed in the trunk. The puppies are put in their carriers for safety.

Richard Burns
I am stunned to see a woman with the same breed of dog I have and we both have a male and female. Mine are Brutus and Venus. Hers is Romeo and Juliet. She has beautiful outfits on hers, mine are naked. Something in her reaction to GEH as my employer and her last name is the same as the owner of the company I work for. There are a lot of them in the world and this is just a coincidence, or is it? I take the dogs home and give them a bath and a new flea treatment and water and feed them for the night. They find their beds after I let them go out in the tiny backyard and I finally shower and go to bed after brushing my teeth.