Seattle Bound

Carrick Grey
I landed one of the brightest legal minds in the country. She just passed the bar in New York and Washington State, DC and California. I had an interview with her over the Internet and other than her children running in and waving at me, making me laugh and her apologizing it all went very well. She won a landmark case in DC and was headhunted by the best, but I offered her a better deal and a home for her and her children, proper daycare and a partnership in a year along with a lot of other perks. I was amazed that she has two children and no husband. She wants to keep her private life private, so I didn't ask her about the children's father. It really doesn't affect her abilities to do her job. Now if I can keep Elliott from hitting on her.

Anastasia
I picked up the keys to the house they have for us to live in and head towards it using the map and soon I am entering the codes to the security gate and driving up to see the moving people already there and ready to go inside the house. A security guard greets me and tells me they just arrived and are ready to assure everything is put where I want it to be. Soon like a ballet they have everything unpacked and put exactly where it is supposed to go. Lunch was delivered and we eat and then continue. An IT guy brings over all my electronics to do my job with and sets my email address and my phones and all security measures for getting on to the firms servers. My office has a safe and codes and all top of the line security features. The children have been checking out the backyard and start begging for a dog. I tell them until they can take care of one they can't have one, typical parental response.

Grace
Carrick said his new attorney arrived today and picked up her keys to the house and will be starting in two weeks once she gets all her paperwork and changes her address on all her paperwork. She has to enroll her children in school. Carrick said that there's no father mentioned and in marital status it is missing from all background checks. She doesn't want to discuss it. Apparently she's been headhunted all over the U. S. And internationally. She speaks and writes seven different languages. He made her the best offer and she took it. After a month of people negotiating Carrick won. He tells me he needs to tell Elliott to stay away from her. He flips open a file and her photo was right on top. She's very beautiful and very young looking.

Mia
I heard dad hired a new lawyer and she's very young and brilliant. I asked him what she's like and he says that he only interviewed her for the job, so he only knows her from the on line interview and her paperwork nothing else. I'm tempted to go introduce myself to her. Not often dad hires a lawyer as young as she is. So I go to dads firm when I know she's going to be there. I check where a new name is and see her name Anastasia Steele attorney at Law, I head up to check her out. Soon I am seeing a very beautiful young woman in a sharp suit by a designer I don't know. She is very professional and very busy and very authoritative as she speaks. She goes into her office and I leave and head home to look up the designer of that suit. Nothing comes up. I decide to check for any social media on Anastasia Steele and there is nothing. I call and ask Christian if he can run a background check for me without telling him why.

Christian
Mia is this person bothering you or something do I need to get someone to follow her? She tells me it nothing like that and says she saw her in a suit that she loved, but she can't find the designer and wanted to see if she can get the information from her. Something is fishy about this, but I run a background check and something odd comes up. No photos of her and no employment records along with no personal information available on her. That has never came up before. I call Welch and he tells me to leave it alone because he got a warning on his screen and he doesn't mess with those ever. I decide to tell Mia that nothing came up not even photos of her. Then she tells me that she is a new attorney at dads office. I call Welch and ask if this young woman could be dangerous for my family and he says not likely. It likely that she's hiding under Anastasia Steele and we need to make sure that we don't bring attention to her by searching on the Internet for her. I tell him to add security to my family and to add coverts to Miss Steele once he finds out where she lives.

Anastasia
I get the feeling that I am being followed, I am very glad the children are safely at home, I pull out my gun and make sure that I am ready and I make a turn and then I see them make the same move. I call the cops and tell them I am being followed and they are soon stopped by a cop car and I am waiting to find out who they are. Apparently they were hired by Mr Christian Grey to assure my safety and were supposed to covertly watch me, but did a lousy job of it. I heard that Carrick's son was overprotective, but why is he protecting me? This makes no sense at all.

Ryan Reynolds
I can't believe she spotted me within 15 minutes of me following her. The cops ask me all kinds of questions and I can't tell them who hired me, but Jason has me put them on the phone and without being told who he knows who Jason Taylor works for anyway. I am told to stop following Miss Steele and she drives away and I am no longer her covert. I am on office duty again.