chapter -12

Episode start -

After paying, we walked to the car park.

Once we were out of the salon, I turned to look at her. "Why do you do that?"I inquired.

She removed her sunglasses and wore them before looking at me. "I did a lot of things today, so can you be specific?

"Why did you lie that you are my
Girlfriend?"

She looked at me with a frown and crossed her arm, proudly. "I believe you meant thank you so much Ridhima for coming to my aid."

Why should I thank her?

I arched a brow at her, trying to think of any reason as to why she had pretended to be dating me. She acted like we were dating in the salon, like she knew me for a long time. I had spoken to her once, that was when we met at the fashion store.

She didn't consider her action strange and it buffled me.

"I don't owe you any appreciation."

It was true, I didn't tell her to act like my girlfriend or to do me any sort of favours, so why should I thank her?

Therefore, If there was anything that was owed, it was an explanation. What she did was wrong. What if Annie was there, she would have thought I wasn't serious about my feelings towards her."

I had been in love with Annie since when I was a teenager. We grew up in the same neighborhood and had been best friends since we were kids.

"I saved you." She pointed out.

I arched a brow at her. What is she
Saying?

"How?"

She stopped walking and rested a hand on her hip, looking at me like I was dumb. "If I didn't act like your girlfriend, do you think Chloe would let you be?"

"I can handle Chloe myself."

She chuckled and shook her head. "Due to what I've noticed, I doubt that."

Was she underestimating me?

I know perfectly well how to handle Chloe, she will let me be if I keep ignneing her.

"Why do you say that, you don't even know me."

She shrugged. "I don't need to know you before I can judge your actions. It's obvious you want her and at the same time you don't You are a man with principle and morals, vansh. You don't know how to hurt people's feelings and Chloe is taking advantage of that."

She spoke like she understood me, it was strange since I couldn't even figure out any fact about her. Maybe she was good at reading people's behavior, that was my only conclusion.

"You don't know anything about me," I said, even though I didn't understand myself, how could she understand me?

She walked toward me and stared directly into my eyes, like she was looking at my inner self. "You're wrong, it's you who don't know anything about yourself."

"So, you think you know me?"

"sk tak. I didn't say so, I only said you don't know anything about yourself." She said and went to her Mercedes.

Isl stood by the entrance of the salon and watched her an she entered the car.

What is her true motive behind her act

She spoke like she could see through me like she knew who I was and that baffled me completely, I shouldn't overthink the situation. She was, probably, bored and wanted to do something to amuse herself.

I chuckled and shook my head. What a character, I thought. Then, I heard my name from behind me. Furious and bold.

"Vansh !"

Vansh's POV.

"Vansh!"

I sighed. I knew who owned that high- pitched voice. Chloe approached me. Her heels ran on the marbled floor with a loud clicking sound. I was certain she was surprised when Ridhima claimed to be my girlfriend.

She stopped before me and squinted her eyes at me due to the scorning sun surging through her eyes. "Is she truly your girlfriend?" She asked.

I looked at her for a while and turned to open the door of my SUV.

"It is not your business." I said rudely.

I didn't owe her any explanation and my love life wasn't her business in the first place.

She held my arm as I was about to insert my car kegs. "I don't believe she is your girlfriend ."

Telenched my car kegs, feeling frustrated with her constant persistence. She was my boss' wife and I have to respect that. If she wasn't my boss' wife, I would have yanked her away from my car and zoomed off.

I wondered what he saw in her place. Obviously, she was madly sexy. She had a nice body that aroused men's sexual needs and lousy lips that poured out flirtatious words which made men's skin burn very hot with wants. That must have attracted Mr Rodriguez to her, I couldn't think of anything else.

"I don't care if you believe it or not. It's not your business."

She bit her bottom lips, flirtatiously and sauntered towards me. She tilted her head and gazed at me through thick eyelashes.

She traced a finger along my neckline. "You don't need her in your life, vansh, you need me. Don't worry, I'll suck your dick to the point that you'll want nothing else but me." She whispered, seductively.

Her voice coated with honey and her finger moved onto my chest inciting my burning desire to surrender to her wants.

Gosh, it was hard to resist her every time. I was of flesh and bone, and my body surged to her every time she seduced me My body desired her and my skin burned with blinded lust. I wanted to grab her and had my way with her in my car. 1 yearned to thrust my manhood very deep inside her and had her scream my name, but I won't. I won't stoop so low to by having sex with my boss' wife.

She smirked and moved very close to me. She was aware of the effect she had on me, I felt like my body was trapped in her seductive web. She grabbed my manhood from underneath my pants and that snapped me out of my trance.

I moved back. I stared around and realised we were still at the park lot of the beauty salon.

I narrowed my eyes at her, my manhood hardened due to her flaring touch. "Chloe!" I warned her with a harsh tone.

"What? Have I done anything wrong?" She said, acting innocent.

I shook my head and entered my SUV. I started the car and drove out of the park lot. I really need to find a way to stop Chloe from taking advantage of my sexual attraction towards her.

........

How is  it ... Give your opinion..

Please vote and comment too.

Thanks

Happy READING .....