chaptar - 15

Episode start -

Vansh's POV.

The next day when I walked into Steve soft, I told myself I was going to confront Chloe and end whatever was happening between us.

"Good morning, Mr singhania." Adeline greeted me when I entered the office.

I nodded and looked at her. "Miss Adeline, bring the record of the minutes of last week's team meeting to my office." I told her and went inside my personal office.

I had missed the previous team meeting due to Chloe, so I have to check all what they discussed.

I sat down on my chair and adjusted my collar and turned on my office computer. I wanted to fill the promotion form. I've been trying to get promoted to the project manager of Stevesoft. Although I was very close to the manager, I still needed to prove to him that I was capable for the promotion. I opened the document and started filling it with the rightful
information. At a section, I was asked for the reason I wanted the promotion and I paused. It was a vital question and if t answered it wrongly, I might lose my chance of getting promoted.

I sat up and started typing out the reasons I wanted the promotion. Right from where I had begun working in Stevesoft, I had wished to acquire the position of project manager, but due to my work experience, I wasn't qualified.

There was a knock on my door..

"Come in." I said, my attention fully on my computer screen...

Adeline walked inside holding a big book, she dropped it on the desk. "This is the minutes book for last week's team meeting."

I looked up and smiled. "Alright, thanks."

She smiled back and left.

I paused what I was doing and picked up the minutes book. I was reading a page when my door opened and I heard the clicking sound of heels.

"What's wrong, Miss Adeline?" I asked, my attention was still focused on the minute book.

There wasn't a reply, instead the person sat down before me and leaned towards me. The strands of her black hair fell in waves onto the book I was reading until I saw her face.

It's I tightened my hands on the book and glared at her. "What did you want, Chloe?"

She shrugged and checked the book. "Nothing, I just came to see you. I'm sure you saw my present." She said with a seductive voice.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I lied.

I knew she was referring to her nude picture she sent to me, but I acted oblivious. I don't want to talk about it, especially when I was at work. I wanted to maintain a good image in the company and I won't let Chloe's seductive acts ruin all my hard work. I've worked so hard to obtain the position as the leader of my team and if I want to progress further, I need to maintain my good reputation.

She smirked and brushed her long hair backwards. "Come on, don't tell me you didn't see the picture I sent you."

She bent a little and I felt her fingers caressing my thigh as it slowly moved upward. My loin tingled in excitement at her burning touch. "I know your d"k must have hardened when you saw that picture."

Her hands moved around the waistband of my trouser. She glided her fingertips along my lower abdomen. "And I'm sure you're hard right now."

I gasped out with heavy breath as I felt her hands unzipping my pants.

"Stop it." I muttered, but it sounded more like a plea.

Gosh, I hate how I lose control of my body and mind whenever I'm around her. It seemed she noticed how she made me feel. She squatted and crawled to my side from under my office desk. Slowly, her hands closed up around my length.