epilogue

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗔 returned to the Enchanted Forest. She woke up to the sun streaming down on her face and faint noises coming from outside of her bedroom door.

She yawned, stretching out her arms so she could have some form of energy to get her out of bed. If she predicted right, one of her brothers would've bursted through her doors to shake her awake.

After freshening up in the bathroom, Aneira slipped into a simple white dress, and sat at her desk. She magically produces a pen and parchment on top of the desk.

Just a day ago, Sophie sent a letter through a magic mirror portal updating her about life in Gavaldon. Agatha was of great help to help start up Gavaldon as a kingdom.

When Sophie felt like she was ready, she would be taking over as queen. Aneira eagerly wrote down on the parchment.

𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝒮ℴ𝓅𝒽𝒾ℯ
𝒢𝓁𝒶𝒹 𝒢𝒶𝓋𝒶𝓁𝒹ℴ𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓁.
ℐ 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓈ℯℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓅ℯℴ𝓅𝓁ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓈 𝓆𝓊ℯℯ𝓃. ℐ 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒹ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝒸ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓇ℯ𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒜ℊℊ𝒾ℯ. 𝒪𝓇, 𝒾𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ, ℐ 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒶𝓃ℊℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝒶 𝓅ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝓉ℴ ℴ𝓅ℯ𝓃 𝓊𝓅 𝓈ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓉 𝓂ℯ 𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎𝒷𝓇ℴℴ𝓀ℯ. ℰ𝒾𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓉 𝓌ℴ𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷ℯ 𝓃𝒾𝒸ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓈ℯℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃.

𝒴ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒷ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹,
𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸ℯ𝓈𝓈 𝒜𝓃ℯ𝒾𝓇𝒶 ℳ𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈

After sealing off the letter with a snowflake, Aneira threw the letter into her vanity mirror just as a knock came through her door. It opened to reveal her mother and grandmother, Regina and Ella, on the other side.

"Good, you're awake," In Ella's hands were a basket of freshly washed, dried, and folded clothes. Ella sets the basket down on Aneira's bed and Regina walks over to Aneira's vanity.

"𝘔𝘶𝘯̃𝘢, you didn't have to do that," Aneira sighed.

"Oh, but I do. You're my baby after all," Ella replied. She sets out each of the clothes and organized them by color. Regina and Aneira watched as Ella went into Aneira's walk in closet to put the clothes away.

"I haven't seen her like this since after you and your siblings were born. I should go get your father," Regina whispered, leaning close to Aneira.

A loud roll of thunder was set off in the distance. Aneira and Regina turned their heads to the window. It was sunny out and the sky was blue. Another roll of thunder set off, but this time a ripple opened in the air.

An arrow flew through Aneira's bedroom as Ella rentered the room. "Mom, watch out!" Aneira screamed.

Aneira's arms flew outward to stop the arrow just before it could stab into her Ella's chest. Ella let out a sigh of relief as the arrow fell in front of her.

"Did you forget that it can't hurt me, Annie?" Ella says. She knew very much that it wouldn't, but the memory of Sophie getting stabbed played back in her mind.

Regina picks up the arrow and examines it. "S.G.E. Annie, isn't this where you went?" Regina asked.

Aneira walked over to Regina and examined the arrow closely. Something felt familiar about it, and not just because "S.G.E" was written on it. As soon as her fingers made contact with the arrow, a familiar voice filled her ears. A voice she dearly missed.

"𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘈𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘢."

The voice belonged to Tedros. His voice, however, felt different. He sounded more.. evil, like a Never. Aneira gripped tightly on to the arrow, her magic frosting it over with ice.

Something must've happened, and Aneira was going to find out exactly what.

𝘍𝘜𝘕 𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘛!:
This book has 4 crossovers consisting of: Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, House of the Dragon, and The School for Good and Evil. I've recently watched, and fell in love, with GOT & HOTD and the language that they spoke.

Although it is not 100% accurate, High Valyrian will be used in both Serendipity and Enchanted. Thanks for reading!

Any suggestions for future projects? Tell me! I'd love to hear them!