4

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥"ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜰᴏʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
"ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜰᴏʀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ"

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗔 into what seemed to be a hallway. "Don't you ever touch me again!" Aneira scolded the tiny creatures. She swatted them away as soon as they let go of her. When she went to use her magic, the fairies hissed and showed their teeth.

"All right, okay. Jeez! I thought fairies were supposed to be nice," Aneira scoffed. The fairies muttered, turned their heads, and flew away.

Aneira was all alone in a room she couldn't recognize. An angelic choir's singing filled her ears.

"Oh, I must be in hell," Aneira sighed.

The choir stopped singing, and Aneira felt eyes staring into her soul. She didn't like it one bit.

"Yep, this is hell, all right," Aneira says. She shoved her hands into the pockets of her trench coat and ran into another room down from the hall she was originally in.

It was beautifully decorated with marble flooring, golden arches, and flowers. There was a bath against one of the walls in the room.

"Well, hello!" A random woman's voice pulled Aneira out of her thoughts. Aneira turned to find a woman, at least a few inches taller than her, waltzing into the room. Her hair was well put together and her gown was quite large.

"Well done, Aneira Mills of the Enchanted Forest," The woman continued. How did she..? Aneira had never met the woman before and she already knew her by name.

She even used her original home's name, "the Enchanted Forest" and not "Gavaldon". The woman clasped her hands together, "Might I suggest you clean up a bit before orientation?"

"Or clean up a lot?" She asked.

Aneira looked down at her outfit, which was covered in dirt. Her hair was only slightly out of place. Her outfit didn't matter now, she needed to find Sophie.

"How do you know my name?" Aneira asked her.

"Because I've been expecting you," Was she telling the truth? Was this all a facade? This was childish bull, and Aneira grew quickly annoyed. "I am Professor Dovey, here to help however I can."

"Finally. My friend Sophie wanted to be here," Aneira says, sighing in slight relief. Finally some progress!

"The Never? No," Dovey replied quickly.