Spring Broken (part 2)

Sorry for no part in a bit lads. But, we're back.

Y/N, Moxxie, Loona, and Blitz step off the elevator

Loona: "Do you think they saw me? Fuck, I did my makeup shitty today!"

Y/N: "You look fine to me."

Blitz: "Yeah, you look perfect Loonie. Like always."

Loona: "Shut up Da-"

Blitz's face lights up at her almost calling him Dad.

Loona: "Ugh! Blitz."

Loona looks in the mirror and runs into that big ass mf Vortex.

Loona: "Oh... woah..."

Her tail starts wagging uncontrollably and Blitz steps in between them.

Blitz: "Hi, big man! Where's your bitch bag of an employer?"

Vortex: "She's in her office. There wasn't room on the second floor so they rented one here on this one. It's cheaper."

Blitz: "Oh come on!"

Vortex: "Heh, sorry man."

Blitz: "Oh, no you don't bitch."

Moxxie: "Sir, how about you let me go in and try to reason with her? I don't really listen to what's classified as 'pOp GeNrE' music. So her status to me is-"

Already tired of this, Y/N just drags him into the room.

Moxxie: "Oh, ok. Uh, hello, Ms... Verosika was it? Me and my friend here work for IMP. And it's actually rather important for us to attain the singular parking spot we were assigned because-"

Coco: "Aw, look at the little one. He's got a wittle bowtie."

Moxxie: "Please don't condescend me ma'am. I-"

Ace: "Want a kissy little guy?"

Moxxie: "A kind offer, but... I'm married."

Y/N: "I thought you said we were in an open marriage?"

Moxxie: "Shhhh!"

Y/N: "Yeah, whatever. What my friend is trying to say here, is that we just need the parking spot back. So, if you could kindly just hand it over, we'll be on our way."

Verosika: "No can do, stud. The spot already has my name on it. You'll have to wait until the end of the week."

Y/N: "Look, I don't want Blitz throwing a tantrum. Can we just get the spot? I'll do what you want."

Verosika makes a subtle hint by looking at his "no-no square" and biting her lip.

Y/N: "Yeah, ok, nevermind. Keep the spot."

Verosika: "Hey, before you go. Send this little message from me back to your limp-dick boss."

The whole damn crew jumps on Y/N and Moxxie.

Y/N: "RAPE! I DIDN'T CONSENT!"

Y/N takes this chance to hit the floor making a little ice shockwave that pushes them off. He grabs Moxxie's hand and books it out. Blitz and Loona see them with kiss marks all over them.

Moxxie: "I-I gotta go lie down... now..."

He starts walking away but faints.

Blitz: "Oh, this won't STAND!"

He grabs Y/N and pulls him back in.

Y/N: "What the fuck!?"

Blitz: "Alright, bitch. That's it! If you're gonna be shitty to my employees, then I challenge you to a fuckin... challenge! ...Fuck, I said that twice."