Hotel time.

We pull up to the hotel and holy fuckin shit this place is huge. Anyway, we walk in and Vaggie sits down with a groan of exhaustion while Angel looks for some food. He finds a "Popsies" box and just decides to eat one.

Angel: "Uh, it's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place. Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here! Hehehe! Hehe. Eh..."

He sees Charlie lookin not so happy and reaches out a hand but decides to let it go. Charlie then walks outside while Y/N just decides to look around. Not too long later he hears a knock at the door.

Y/N: "Who's that?"

Charlie opens the door and reveals a tall man with red damn near everywhere on his body.

Red dude: "Hel-"

Charlie closes the door but opens it again.

Red dude: "-lo-"

She closes it again and walks back to the group.

Charlie: "Hey Vaggie?"

Vaggie: "What..."

Charlie: "The Radio Demon is at the door."

Vaggie: "What!?"

Angel: "Uh, who?"

Charlie: "What should I do!?"

Vaggie: "Uh, well, don't let him in!"

Charlie walks back to the door and opens it.

Radio Demon: "May I speak now?"

He says in his radio like voice.

Charlie: "You may-"

Alastor: "Alastor. Pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart. Quite a pleasure! Excuse my sudden visit but I saw your fiasco on a picture show. And I just couldn't resist. What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929. Hahaha! So many orphans."

He says as he gets stopped by Vaggie holding a spear up to him.

Vaggie: "Stop right there." (utters something in Spanish) "I know you're game. And I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here. You pompous cheesy talk show shitlord!"

Alastor: "Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here... I would have done so already."

He says in a demonic voice.

Alastor: "No! I am here because I want to help!"

Charlie: "Say what now?"

Alastor: "Help! Haha, hello? Is this thing on? Testing... testing..."

Mic: "Well I heard you loud and clear!"

Charlie: "Um... You want to help... with?"

Alastor: "This ridiculous thing you're trying to do. This hotel! I want to help you run it."