Le Office 🤭

I was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my name to be called. It's been about 6 hours!!! How did it take so long if we had an appointment? These ambulances need to stop coming in so I can get checked out. I was seated beside an elderly lady with a big rash on her leg, i wanted to poke it, like really badly... but I held it together and stared at my shoes, my throat was throbbing and I didn't want to cough on the lady so I held it in. But out of nowhere i hacked up a big chunk of phlegm and spit it on the woman, "dear heavens i must have rabies now!!!" She said sobbing. I laughed as she ran out waving her hands like a cartoon character. Then, FINALLY, they called my name and I went skipping happily into the room while the nurse looked at my throat, she said it was an STD but I didn't believe her, it's not live i have a active sex life, i get not bitches. She soon left and made me sit in the room all by myself waiting for the doctor.

He soon came strutting through the door all confidently, he looked like dr. Phil, so I asked him "are you Dr. Phil coming to collect my STD?" He looked offended at that comment and started playing light jazz music "it calms me" he said in a heavy Scottish accent. "Okie dokie artichokie" i squeaked out, i was so nervous, i may not get bitches but I could get Dr. Phil look a-likes. 

I kissed his hand gently "Mon Cherie" i whispered seductively and he giggling like a school girl. He reached into the drawer and pulled out some doctor shit to look at my throat and we continued flirting throughout the visit and I eventually gave him my number!