Sleeping Beauty (II)

"So, how long have you been planned to stay like this, Stefan?" Elena asked Stefan. She was lying on his chest while his hand was stroking her hair. She put her hand on his chest, rubbing it. "I don't know" he said sternly closing his eyes.

Elena got up and placed her elbows on his chest "Did you kill today?" She asked. Stefan peaked an eye at her then closed again. "Come on, tell me" she encouraged him pouting at her. "Yeah I did. What am I supposed to do Elena if I don't let go?" He asked, being annoyed. Elena stick out her tongue and clicked her tongue "Sorry" she said softly. Stefan huffed and encouraged her to go back to his arms again.

"Why are you coming back to me then?" She asked. "I don't know" he said blandly. It had been a week since Stefan was going in and out of Elena's head. Everytime he was losing himself he opened the coffin and held her hand. First she was scared when he came. But she knew he needed her. Only her. If she rejected him, he would have done something terrible. To innocent people. Elena couldn't let it happen so she welcomed him. He sometimes talked about the old days also talked about what was happening while she was gone. He didn't say much and still he said many things. About him, Damon and Caroline. Elena was shocked when she found out Caroline gave birth.

"You're thinking something?" Stefan said caressing Elena's hair. Elena sighed. "Yeah, I was thinking about you" she said. "What about me?" He asked in curious. "That how are you going to turn it back on" she finally told him. Stefan chuckled "I don't want to turn it on, Elena." He made it sure to her.

"You will, Stefan. You will" she tapped her fingertips on his chest. "You know I was going to drown you at the bottom of the lack" Stefan simply said it showing no feelings and shit. "Then why didn't you do it?" She didn't tense up. She did nothing. Stefan felt kinda shocked of her sudden movement. She took it so lightly.

"I don't know but that doesn't mean I don't want to" he thought he ate. He thought he scared her off but it was Elena Gilbert whom he was talking to. "You could never hurt me, Stefan" she finally said hugging him tightly.

"As if I didn't let you die and almost drove you off the bridge" he said chuckling. "You had your time, Stefan. You had reasons. I broke your heart, hurt you and yet you forgave me" she said then popping her head looking at him. Stefan peaked his eye. He stayed silent just staring at her. A sudden anger came out of him. "Loving and choosing my brother over me was the worst decision you have ever made" he declared. Elena stayed silent. The guilt had rushed over her face. She looked away.

He groaned. "No, I have to go. I can't do this anymore" he said. Elena held him tightly. "What? No! No." She refused to let him go of her. He yanked her hands. "No, I can't" he said. He was tensing up. Elena noticed that he was going to do something crazy if she didn't do something right now. She knew he was going to get out of her head. Before he could do it she straddled on him, tugged her hair behind her ear and leaned down to capture his lips.

It had been 6 years since he tasted her roseberry sweet lips. She held on his chest and kissed him hard. His hands gently held her waist as he kissed her back. Elena could feel his tension getting down so she broke the kiss.

He looked at her in shock. The effect she still had on him was insane. He was in a underdeveloped relationship with Caroline but he never felt any spark when he was kissing or making love with Caroline like the way he felt with Elena. A gentle touch of hers and he was gone.

"Pull yourself together. I'm not giving up on you" she said still sitting onto him while he was lying beneath her.

A quick update. I will write when I'll come up with something better. Thanks for reading please vote and review.