Chapter 3: The Worst Crime

A/N: Mature Readers Only

"Do you have any idea how pathetic that makes you?" Stefan said to Elena showing no emotion to her. Elena did the same. She was bolting out and sick of the way Stefan refused to give a shit about anything, about her.

She also showed him no emotion as she opened her mouth to speak "No, Stefan" she said. "It makes me strong" she scrunched her nose as she drove the stick weapon that Alaric gave her just in case. The stick went right exactly on Stefan's left side. He got on his knee, growled in pain.

Elena unwrapped the weapon off her hand and shoved it into Ric's chest as she walked away refused to see Stefan. Ric had a proud smile on his face as he watched Stefan bobbing in pain. He loved it.

XXXXXXXXXX

Elena changed her clothes after taking a cold shower. She needed it. She was thinking how her relationship with Stefan had gotten. The sweet, gentle Stefan had gone no matter how hard she was trying but Stefan was being pain in her ass. But she wouldn't let him get any satisfaction.

As Elena brushed her towel on her hair to let out the excessive water, she gasped when she got to see Stefan in the mirror.

She rolled her eyes turning back. "Don't do that. You're not allowed to come into my room" Elena hisses at Stefan.

She could see the bloodstained the she caused. He didn't change his t shirt.

"Oh, come on. You always liked whenever I made you gasp" he said with a prideful grin. She hated the smirk. It made her kick on his balls until he collapsed on the floor in pain.

"Get out" she had no interest to talk to him anymore. She had an exhausted day. She almost died tonight. Only if Stefan didn't catch her.

"Seriously, Stefan. Get out. I don't want you here right now" she said dropping her towel.

"You're getting feisty and pain in my ass. Don't do anything stupid" he said as he tried to leave her room.

"Oh, I'm not giving up on you if this is why you came here. I'll not give up until your brain goes back to your head from the knees" she called him out. Stefan turned back in shock and laughed.

"You still didn't get any lesson. I only saved you today because I was compelled otherwise I probably would have watched you fall." He smirked. Elena clenched her jaw. Her eyes were shot red.

"Okay, then. I'd do it again and let you watch me die." She hissed. Stefan stood in disbelief. He wouldn't let her have a way with it. He was pissed.

"Don't tempt me, Elena. And stop being suicidal" he said getting a little closer to her. Elena was still blotted in anger.

She didn't say anything. As he was about to leave the room, he stopped immediately. He smelled blood.

He turned back and saw Elena's blood was coming out of her wrist. She had a knife on her hand and the other one was wrapped in her own blood. She was getting pale. The blood was dripping off her wrist and falling on the floor.

"What the hell" he yelled and took her hand to examine.

"You still care" she smiled as she lose her balance and fell on Stefan's arms. Stefan was already showing what she wanted to see.

"Jeremy, Alaric" he called. Elena was almost fainting out. "They are out." She mumbled.

Stefan scooped her in his arms. He bit his wrist and shoved it into Elena's mouth.

She drank and whimpered. Stefan's lips were pressed on her forehead. The thought of losing Elena was always there, in his chest.

She recoverd few minutes later. The scar, blood were gone.

Stefan was so done with her childishness.

"You love me" she nuzzled into his arms.

He said nothing. He sighed.

"I know you do. Your heart is racing the way it always do when I make love with you and when you get worried about me" she said against his chest.

He hadn't said nothing. He couldn't be weak. What the hell was happening to him. He was without his humanity but yet still feeling everything for Elena.

She looked up and saw Stefan already looking down at her.

She brought her lips on his. He didn't kiss her back but didn't stop her either.

After a few minutes of Elena needing some air, she broke the kiss.

She got up and took of her black tank top. Stefan just watched her. It was a very long time since he had been intimated with Elena.

She knew how much affection she still had on him. She sat on his lap. His face was contacted with her chest.

She leaned on "You miss me. You want me" she bit down Stefan's earlobe. Stefan wanted to groan so badly but he swallowed.

His body stiffed. Elena tugged on his hair. "Gonna give in" she smirked looking him in the eye.

That baby face always looked needy. Elena got it, it was hard to break him but Gilbert doesn't give up. And Elena was a Gilbert.

She practically ripped off Stefan's t shirt. Stefan knew he had to go back home wearing no shirt.

She made him lay on her bed as she hovered over him.

She unclasped her bra knowing he couldn't resist.

"If you want to go, you can go" she called him being half naked on top of him.

Stefan just stared at her like a child. She was teasing him and he knew that.

"Go before you start crying" she whispered into his ear.

Screw it he said in his mind as he pinned her underneath him. He was ready to do the worst crime he had ever done.

To Be Continued