The Tension (II)

Chapter 4: The Tension (II)
Mature Readers Only

Stefan groaned against Elena's throat as he got busy leaving wet kisses. Elena's hand groped Stefan's neck and started stroking it.

"You know, I hate seeing you in pain" Stefan said between kisses. Elena's mouth was widely open. She was making noiseless moans.

"And I'll do it again if I've to... For you" Elena said breathlessly. Stefan's lips found Elena's lips again. They were battling inside each other's mouth.

Few minutes later when they finally thought they were out of oxygen and they needed it, they broke the kiss.

Elena's hand stroked Stefan's cheeks. Stefan's eyes were glued to Elena's eyes.

"I've missed you" Elena whispered making Stefan more weak. Stefan felt always weak around Elena. She was his biggest weakness and Elena knew it. In order to save Stefan, she knew she was the only key for all of it.

Stefan licked his lips and let himself drawn the thought of Elena. Should he continue to do whatever they stopped or should he just leave her.

Elena got up a little just to capture his lips again to make him sure how much she wanted and needed him and how much they needed this night. She encouraged him to do whatever they left off.

Stefan closed his eyes let her take the control and she did.

"You're stubborn" Stefan said now going down to kiss her collarbone and chest.

"And you're a jerk" Elena said moving her body with him, holding her sheet tightly.

Stefan chuckled when he heard her moaning. Her body was betraying her so much. It was caving for Stefan. It belonged to the only person. Yes, she had kissed Damon but it was vanilla. She felt nothing. The kiss didn't bring any spark. But just a gentle touch of Stefan and her body started reenacting every moment they shared together.

Stefan continued to tease Elena. She was frustrated, sexually frustrated. She groaned "Stefan, please" she begged. She never needed to beg because Stefan willingly fulfilled her wishes but this time he was completely being an ass.

"What?" He asked against her petite stomach. She clutched the sheet between her fingers. "Oh God!" She breathed out.

Stefan peeled off her shorts finding her with no thong.

Elena peeked an eye finding herself completely naked. The way Stefan's eyes scanned her, she felt really shy. She tried to cover herself with her hands even though that wouldn't help much. Stefan brought her hands over her head, stretched her whole body. He got closer to her ear. "Don't go shy on me. You were begging me two seconds ago" he called her out.

Elena's heels tried to get Stefan's jeans undone but she couldn't. She growled in frustration. Stefan attacked on Elena's neck again. She rolled her eyes and closed it.

Suddenly she opened her eyes remembering she didn't lock the main door and her room door. "Oh God! I didn't lock the door" she said. She couldn't free herself from him because the grip is really tight.

"Let's give them a show then" Stefan said against her neck. Elena panted hard. "Stefan, I can't" she mumbled against the crook of his neck.

Stefan straddled her into his lap by getting up with her.

He buried his face on Elena's chest again. Elena ached her back giving him better access and receiving more pleasure from him.

Her hands went to undo his jeans. She was struggling with taking off his belt.

"Let me help" Stefan chuckled against her chest. Elena nodded in hum.

And he did unbuckle his belt, then his jeans. Elena looked down found him already so ready for her.

Elena gently pushed Stefan against her bed. Stefan eyes were locked in hers. She straddled again. She took a hold of him and guided to her womanhood. As his manhood contacted with her she let out a very loud moan. Stefan's mouth was open as she started moving herself.

She gripped onto Stefan's chest. It felt so good. They didn't get a chance to be intimated like they used to since he left town.

Stefan was watching her. The way her messy hair covered her front. Her perky breasts were bouncing with her hair. Her head was leaned back and giving him a good show of her front.

Stefan held her hips when she was pounding herself into him. Probably half an hour later she found her release. She leaned up to look down and saw Stefan was fully covered in sweats. She was covered in sweats as well. She was glowing. She felt so good and alive. She was so dead inside not to be with him but now she had him.

She was still straddled on to him, trying to catch breath so did he. She then herself found against his chest. She let herself fall into his chest.

Stefan closed his eyes. His hands contact to her hair.

"Please don't leave me" she said in her broken voice. Stefan tensed up when he sensed she got emotional.

"I never wanted to leave Elena."