Chapter 14

The days had passed swiftly.. The more days Luffy and Nami spent together, the more they got close.. It felt to Luffy as if Nami had played some black magic on him... The black magic he liked though. 

In a matter of time.. Friday afternoon had come, the festival would be tomorrow..

"LETS GO CUT SOME WOOD!" Franky yelled as brook and Chopper followed him.

"Wait for us!" Luffy, Brook, Zoro, and Sanji ran after them whilst the rest girls just chuckled and walked slowly.

"The cherry blossoms in this place are so beautiful..." Nami stated looking at the pink heaven.

" SAKURA !!!!!" Tashika yelled dancing around the falling flowers.. 

They were met by some villagers, Granny went to one of them and talked... The plan was that certain villager would tell her about the festival and later would tell the rest..

She had actually talking about some money... Haha..

The straw hats just waited for her, patiently as all eyes went to Nami.. But there Nami was, clueless about the big confession the next day.

"...Thank you.." Granny bowed as she went back to the straw hats.

"What were you talking about, granny?" Nami asked, curious..

"Oh, it's just about a spring festival.. It's happening tomorrow.. Let's all go, shall we?"

"Bu-" Nami was interrupted by everyone else.

"YEAH!"

"YAS!!!"

"OF COURSE GRANNY!"

"WE SHOULD..."

" YESSS!"

Everyone tried their best to put a straight face.

"BUT I DON'T HAVE A NCIE DRESS!!" Nami complained.

"Its fine.. let's all go shopping today!" Luffy yelled making everyone giggle.

----

That evening, Robin, Nami, Granny, and Tashi dragged all the boys and chopper to the nearest kimono store.. Zoro, being the kimono expert for boys picked out the best outfit for everyone.

"Why am I too small?" Chopper complained.

"I don't know.."

They all had bought beautiful outfits..

here goes the pics..

Zoro-

(hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm )

(hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm )

Sanji-