Chapter 6

That night had passed pretty quickly. Although the straw hats were still hesitant. They talked more and moved around more.

Yet, Luffy was pretty distanced. He was out of the world, always thinking probably blaming himself for Nami's sudden death.

"... Robin should take up the responsibility, right Luffy?" Zoro was discussing the new navigation duties in the "meeting" of the straw hats but Luffy wasn't paying attention.

"right luffy?"

...

...

...

...

"OI LUFFY!"

Luffy heard the "wake up to reality" dialogue by Madara, so he snapped back. "Uh-Uh.. sorry. I didn't get you"

"I WAS SAYING.... Robin should take the substitute of the navigation duties." Zoro replied.

       Although Luffy didn't like the idea of replacing Nami so quickly.. He didn't want to talk about that and upset himself or anyone. So he just nodded and went back to his "I'm weak" thoughts.

That morning after breakfast, as everyone was roaming around the ship, Usopp glanced over to see an island. He quickly told everyone the news and they all came running..

"It's not that huge, but we can step down to fill up the stocks.." Franky said looking at others.

"We need to fill up more food, clothes as well as some mechanical supplies..." Usopp said, pointing to the broken door of Nami's room.

Everyone went back to the thoughts of Nami but they were quickly interrupted as a sudden force pushed them very near towards the island.

"WHAT WAS THAT!" Chopper shouted

"I DON'T KNOW! BUT WE ARE GOING TO CRASH SO LET ME JUST STOP THE SHIP!" Luffy yelled.

He then stretched out his hands and caught the ship from all sides. Luffy pulled the ship with all the power he got, and finally managed to slow the ship down.. but it was still moving with some chance to crash o luffy, again pulled it, this time using all of his might.

It was so sudden... but thankfully they managed to stop the ship from crashing into the island.

"It was a small tahanki.." Robin said looking at the distance.

"what is that?" Brook asked.

"Tahanki is a wind-style technique that is kept outside  some places to protect it... so that pirates  get away from that place or simply crash and die!"

"Brutal," Brook thought.

As they looked forward, they saw a huge jungle.

"There must be some town inside this jungle," Robin said hearing the noise of what might be a town market..

"ya! We should get down.." Brook pointed out.

The straw hats took their belongings and after safely parking the sunny, everyone went inside the jungle..

"I can see a gate! The jungle isn't so big! maybe the gate leads to the town..." Usopp said

As soon as they entered, many guns pointed toward them. In front, they saw a bunch of guards guarding a beautiful town..

"HEY!, PUT THE GUN DOWN! We aren't going to harm you!" Zoro shouted.

"Uh-huh, "one of the guards stated.

"wait!" another shouted.

All the  guards looked at that one guard who yelled" TH-THEY'RE THE STRAWHATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone looked terrified, and one of them who seemed to be the chief shouted " DON'T HARM US... PLEASE"

Luffy looked angry at the thought that people thought that the straw hats were pirates who killed innocent people. He then saw a mike beside him and picked it up...

"TO EVERYONE IN THIS TOWN, I AM MONKEY D. LUFFY, WHO IS GOING TO BECOME THE KING OF THE PIRATES. AND I AM HERE WITH MY FELLOW CREW MATES. BUT REMEMBER, WE ARE HERE JUST TO GET SOME SUPPLIES... WE WON'T BE HURTING ANY OF YOU.. BUT WE CAN EVEN HELP YOU ALL IF YOU JUST ASK US POLITELY! AND THAT'S MY PROMISE TO YOU ALL!"

Everyone in the town erupted with happiness as they were excited that great straw hats were in their city. The guards finally gave in and let them pass.

As Luffy and the others roamed around the town, people realized that they, in fact, weren't going to hurt them. So, they decided not to care and just gave the straw hat their smiles...

Luffy felt relieved that the townspeople were okay with them. But even seeing the beautiful town, he didn't get happy... he was still depressed about Nami's death..

The day passed on and the straw hats collected the items they needed.

 On their way, Luffy noticed some group of kids was troubling a small, fragile-looking girl, she caught his attention because she looked just like someone... Nami.

"Oii, you kids! don't trouble her or else!"Luffy said pulling his sleeves up.

"SORRY!!!" The kids said running away.

The rest of the straw hats were glad to see Luffy acting well.

"Don't worry. I am here to help you... What's your name?" "My- My name is Tamika!"

"Tamika... Are you okay?"Robin asked.

"yes!!" Tamika nodded happily.

"Can you go back home, Tamika?" Sanji asked her..

"I-I always forget the way.." Tamika said slapping her head.

"But I do know that my house is beside the dojo-stadium!" Tamika added.

"Yosh! Lets go take Tamika back home!" Luffy said.