Brother and sister

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING
Elsa: WAIT before you guys read the chapter I have to answer a question.

Jadahaas1550 : elsa will u forgive and forget or join them.....the big 4

Elsa : well if you want to know that answer......keep reading this book because the answer is coming up ....VERY SOON......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack's POV
I look around and I'm in some kind of room.....it's empty and old....no stuff..no bed...no wardrobe...no light....no nothing..... Just some pictures on the wall of a girl with red hair .......what am I doing here? .....why am I here?......how did I get here?......who brought me here?.....who lives here?....am I alone?
" hello any one there?" I ask but then I hear a faint crying sound from the corner of the room......my eyes started to get used to the dark and I could see ........blue dirty hair..... blood ..... Old unclean clothes ..........I knew who it was........................it was elsa........my elsa........my crush.......my love.......my life.......my hope .......my happiness........what have I done to her, her beautiful white smile has faded away, the sparkle in her eyes has no spark, her warm loving hugs now hugging her knees to cry, the spring in her step are now limps, her warm beating heart is now broken and hurt. Was this really happening? If I had known  it was elsa I would of helped her, hugged her, cared for her, looked after her, cheered her up...................I would of loved her............not beat her..........she would be happy right now, but instead she is slowly painfully dying.

I wake up in tears, I look around, it was just a nightmare......a painful nightmare. It was a nightmare to me but to elsa it was her life
" why am I a monster?  Why do I make a mess of everything? " I ask myself
" ️Jack are you ok? " my sleepy sister asks me
" why are you a wake it's midnight?"  I say looking at my clock
" I heard you crying and I thought something was wrong " she says rubbing her eyes
" it was just a nightmare go to sleep " I say then she walks to me and goes on my bed and pulls my bed cover on her
" what are you doing " I ask confused
" you had a nightmare........just because we fight a lot  .... doesn't mean I don't love you .......when I had a nightmare you came and slept with me ....and I want to do the same...... I love you brother and you are always by my side..... so I want to be by your side too.........goodnight " she says and falls asleep. Wow......I never knew my sister loves me that much.... I smile and wrap one of my arms around her and fall asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love my sister for being there for me