Chapter 5

Ross's POV

Rachel is with Liam my friend and co-starts Lizzie's big brother he is watching her so that Lizzie and I can have some alone time don't get me wrong Lizzie loves Rachel but I think we need alone time and she knows Liam really well. Lizzie let Liam bring her and drop her off. Lizzie is just a friend she is dating Harry Styles from her brothers band 1 Direction. Actually they are getting married she is going to be Mrs.Styles that's why we are meting up today because she needs help with her Dress and all. Her sister can't help her mom is in Colorado. So I volunteered to help she needs it and I can and I must help if not it's Rydel and their wedding would end up being pink!!! Lizzie hates hates the color pink and so the colors are going to be Blue and Orange. I think it's going to be Bronco themed wedding. I know that sounds all boy kind but she loves the broncos and Harry does not he loves the packers. Well he is going to have to settle for the broncos. She has her eyes and heart set on a broncos themed wedding and thats whats she is getting. Riker and I are helping get it at the stadium. But I think Lizzie wants it on the beach. When she showed at the park she was in her gray top, orange shorts her blue backpack with spikes, blue converse, her heart earnings that Harry bought her, the blue turtle necklace that Riker got her for her birthday, orange lipstick, blue eye shadow, her black sun hat and her blue engagement ring. We talked about the wedding turned out she has it all planed. Thank the lord for that I can't take a wedding with all the DRAMA from the press. Everyone thinks that we are getting married because I have been helping her since Harry is busy right now. I have put on twitter going to hang with my bff and get things started. Then after that people automatically assume that we are getting married. Harry and her have gone public about this and made it clear that it's them not me. Those two have a lot to work on. I know that there doing a football wedding so it's official Colorado is the destination for the wedding they are having it at Sports Authority field at Mile High. Riker and I got it booked for the wedding. We have to give the bride the best wedding ever she is my bff. We tasted the cakes and we deiced to let Harry go with her to pick. The colors for the cake are blue and orange she has her heart set on a broncos themed wedding. I called Harry and told him it's a bronco themed wedding and also told him its being held at Sports Authority field at Mile High he told me ok if she is happy with it then let it to be. I told him it was a surprise so not to tell her. He told he would not so now thats out of the way Liam dropped off my little angle so now I have to go home and get every thing ready for going to Colorado to see my family.

(New POV)

Lizzie's POV

I am getting my dream Broncos themed wedding. I don't care where it happens I just want it to be Bronco. Harry is cool with whatever I pick I told him it's all broncos NO PACKERS!! He laughed and said "What ever baby girl just have fun planning it." I smiled and told him Ok. So now we are out tasting cakes for the wedding and we deiced that we want a 2 tear cake that has both chocolate and white cake. reason is that if our guest like my grandma wants a piece she can have one. The icing is butter cream and is blue and orange. I told him it was bronco themed and he told me he was fine with it, my dream wedding is happening just not with the person I dreamed it with. It's just that Louis is too old for me and Niall is my brothers best friend forever. Zayn married Perrie Edwards from Little Mix so I was left with Harry. All the guys that I used to go to school with sucked and my co-stars aside from Ross are a pain in my butt. So Harry and I dated for about 2 years then got engaged it has been nothing but rainbows and unicorns form there to now 5 months till the wedding. Harry is not as bad as everyone says he is he is a faithful person and we love each other. He cares about me and I don't know how he dose it but every time he amazes me and I just love how he is with me.