Chapter 3

Daddy's POV

Now that I am going back to work for a long time its going to be a little hard but Riker's right she will have fun with Grant and she will be safe. We went home with Grant with us because his mom brought him the dogs he has got sick in his car.  So its getting cleaned. When we got home I had 30 minutes to be with my Rachel and leave her in the care of my brothers friend Grant who we all love. Grant is a gerate baby sitter he has watched Rachel before and she likes him its hard to find someone she will like and get along with.

Grant's POV 

Now that Ross and Riker have to go to work for a while I get to watch Ross's 4 year old daughter named Rachel.  She is a little doll and is very creative, but her father is Ross Lynch and one of her Uncles is Riker Lynch. They are both really creative but so is her Uncle Rocky & Ryland along with her aunt Rydel and Uncle Ellington. So the boys left and Rachel and I are painting things she panted a big yellow heart thats says "I LOVE Daddy."   I looked at her and said " Rachel what baout uncle Riker?" she smiled at me then said " I am doing one for him right now Uncle Grant." she jsut called me Uncle Grant. Finally she has a name for me other than Grant. Riker was such a happy unlce the day she was born that he texted me like 20 times in like 10 minutes pictures of her. I have helped them out after Lizzie died. It was hard on both of them Riker because he seen his little brother aka his partner in cirme hurting. Whuch made him hurt. Ross said " Lizzie loved us and she left us at the worst time but I am keeping Rachel so that she still has her father just becasue her mother died dose not mean that her farther can't be there for her." so afther that happend Riker moved in and started to help take care of Rachel. I texted hima sking when were they going to call she is getting sleepy and is fighting it so that she can talk to her uncle Riker and her daddy. HE sent back soon we will call. Tell Rachel to get dressed we are close to the house Ross was finished early so that he could be home to put her in bed as well as to look at things and figure whats goinh to happen while were on tour. So I sent back Ok she is dressed for bed she is just waiting. They soon walked in the door and she ran over to them Ross picked her up nad she got a hug form him then Riker took her and gave her a hug.She fell asleep in his arms so took her to bed and came down. 

Riker's POV 

I heard Rachel crying after I left the room so I ran up to her room and laid beside her on her bunk bed and she fell back to sleep Ross came in and told me his plans for tour that she will share a bunk with one of us. She might want me one night and Ross another so she gets to chose every night.  After that I fell asleep on her bed, I held her all night. I woke up to a note on my head that said " Grant had to go home last night and you don't have anything to day so you get a Uncle Riker and Rachel day.- Ross." so I get to watch my little neice all day this will be fun. I got up and took a shower got dressed  then got rachel up gave her a bath got her dressed  and made breakfast for us. AFter we finished berakefast we went for a walk. She smiled then asked " Where did Uncle Grant go Uncle Riker. " I said " Your daddy said he had to leave last night so I get the day with my fun amazing talented Neice Rachel!" she smiled then we walked back to the house. We did paintings and things then had lunch Ross came home in time for dinner then had ot go back because something came up at work. Probly with Laura she is alays trying to get with Ross althought he told her I am done with dating. Anyways we watched a movie after then went to bed.