Chapter 2

Daddy's POV

So we wnet to mom and dad's I got out then got Rachel out. We went inside then realized that the family was in the back Riker ran to our old rooms grabbed our swimming trunks and grabbed Rachel's little bikini that Rydel bought her. I got into my swimming trunks and then had Rachel come in and got her dressed into her bikini that she hates. The colors are Bright pink and Orange. She hates The colors. I can't blame her though. 

Uncle Riker's POV

So we're are at mom and dad's Rachel and Ross went and got into there swimming suites. I got into mine and went out side. Rachel came running up to me I picked her up and told her "Rachel u can not run u can get hurt." she frowned the said "Ok uncle Riker." then she hugged me really really really tight.

I hugged her back I put her dwon but she grabbed my leggs she then pointed to someone at the gate she was really scared. It was Grant I picked her and whispered "Rachel that's Grant my friend. You know the one who likes to have u ride around with u and dot things with u." she smiled then I put her down she walked over to Grant who picked her up and said "There is my little Rachel and her family. Riker u message saying that u two need a baby sitter?" I say "Yeah because Ross and I have to go to work tonight and tomorrow so can u?" he said "Yeah we can have lots of fun."