The Betrayal

Uzi/
It was V!? I looked at Lizzy to see her not moving. She was just staring at V.

Lizzy/
...

V/
"Surprised?" "Well, shouldn't trust any disassembly drones!" ... My heart dropped as Lizzy bursted out into tears. I felt a sharp pain in my chest!? What is this!? I said in my mind holding my chest.

Lizzy/
"I trusted you!!!" "I-i..." "Loved you..."

V/
I started gasping for air because it felt like I couldn't breath. "I'm not sorry..." I said as I walked out of the room... I sped up as I walked through the door way. I heard Lizzy yelling cuss words at me but I just ignored it. I just ran outside and scream at the top of my lungs. And then I started crying really hard... "I'm really sorry Lizzy!" "I just don't know what I'm doing!" ... "Wait..." "I have a plan..."

Lizzy/
"I fucken hate you for this!!!" "I can't believe you just left me like that!!!"

J/
"OKAY JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" "We need to get to business..."

*A little later*

V/
"N!!!" I yelled at I went running right up to him.

N/
"Did you find them!?"

V/
"Yes..." I stopped because I remembered what I did.

N/
"V?" "What's wrong?"

V/
I could hold it in any longer... "N I did something bad and I don't know what I was thinking!" I said as I start to cry...

N/
I was really surprised that V was crying. But why was she crying... "What happened!?" I ran over to V and hugged her. She was shaking... "V?..."

V/
"I-Im sorry..."

N/
"For what?..." V was silent... Until...

Hi!!!